West Branch/St Helen Jume 25

Started by Paul Hittie, June 05, 2011, 07:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Hittie

Day trip unless you are making your own overnight plans.  East siders leaving WalMart on Court St at 8am,  we will meet up with everyone else at the Mt Morris Rest Area off of I75 at 8:30
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

LPM606

We are in!  See everyone at 8:00 at wally world!

ricochet1987

I'll be there in the burban
J.E.E.P= Just Each and Every Paycheck!!!

NewRide

When is Jume ?? Is that a new holiday or month that I missed hearing about  ::poke::  ::poke::
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

naypalm

It's before Jubly and Auglust. Duh!

Paul Hittie

OK you smarty pants - next time you post up the details for the clumb trip!

NewRide

LMAO !!!!  ::woot::  ::woot::
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

LPM606

Who else is in for this trip next weekend?  Mark & his family (who came to our meeting this month) have been in touch with me via e-mail and are planning on meeting us at the rest stop at 8:30.  They asked if they need an ORV sticker which was actually a good reminder - we need to go get our new one for this year and I suspect others might as well!  Hope we have some great weather for it!

Paul Hittie

I am still trying to work out the details with Mrs Phittie but I think we may head up Friday night with the camper and make a weekend out of it

jeepfan1974

We are in leaving Friday
Let\'s go wheeling!

Paul Hittie

We are going to camp over at South Higgins Lake (#374) and meet everyone up in St Helen Saturday morning.

LPM606

So, it is just Derrick and us Driving up Saturday morning?  Derrick - do you want us to meet you at the Mount Morris Rest area?  That's where we are stopping to pick up our guests anyway... Anyone else going that would want to meet at Walmart at 8:00?  if not, we will just be at the mount morris rest stop at 8:30.

I guess that would put us up in St. Helen right around 10:00... Where should we meet the campers?

Paul Hittie

The Hitties and Prentises are staying at opposite ends of town, so maybe meet at the snowmobile parking lot just south of I75 right at the St Helen exit?

jeepfan1974

Getting loaded up to leave now hoping for a 12:00 departure
Let\'s go wheeling!

Paul Hittie