Sunday December 4th prior to the Meeting

Started by LPM606, November 26, 2011, 06:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LPM606

Anyone up for The Mounds?  Meet around 1:00, wheel for a few hours, head over to All-Star for the meeting?

LPM606

Seriously folks... no replies to this? Somebody has to come along to pull me out when I get stuck!

TechJeeper

I should be in!

Paul Hittie

I still have no park lock or parking brake, and missing my trans amid until I get it all fixed.  Gotta pass unless I can ride with someone.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

TechJeeper

I might have a seat opened, offered it to Matt but not sure if hes gonna make it... bring a coat :P

LPM606

I will have an open seat - Julie hates the mounds!

mlh00

Are you still thinking 1:00?  If so, I"ll be there too.

TechJeeper

Quote from: "mlh00"Are you still thinking 1:00?  If so, I"ll be there too.

1:00 it is!

Paul Hittie

Quote from: "LPM606"I will have an open seat - Julie hates the mounds!

No offense to Cody's open ruggedness approach to 'wheeling, but I'm riding with heat and windows today!  Count me in.

TechJeeper

Quote from: "phittie1100"
Quote from: "LPM606"I will have an open seat - Julie hates the mounds!

No offense to Cody's open ruggedness approach to 'wheeling, but I'm riding with heat and windows today!  Count me in.

Hey :P I put the bikini top on yesterday, lol.   ::woot::

chargerlover

Hey Everyone this is zach..had the black tj at the mounds Sunday. Did anyone get any pics other then the ones already posted on Facebook. Im thinkin about making a portfolio of the jeep with all the meds an every wheeling trip i go on. Had a blast an nice meeting all of you.

Paul Hittie

I think I have a couple that I have not loaded to FB yet - I'll post them here too.

LPM606

Zach - Glad to see you made it to the forums!  It was a fun little trip tooling around in the mud sunday.  Normally, I take tons of pictures of everyone and post some up and bring copies for everyone to the next meeting so you shouldn't lack for pictures if you are hanging around this group... Unfortunately, I forgot my camera Sunday as did everyone else, it seemed.  I know some were snapping pics with the cell phones, so hopefully we can throw a few up for you...