Other December Wheeling

Started by LPM606, November 26, 2011, 06:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerlover

If u wana get their at 10 i would.leave around 820am if we are sure we have 5 i can call tomorrow an have them be ready for us.

chargerlover

Where r u talkin about meeting at? Idk where u stay lol

mlh00

I can meet you at the rest area on 75 like before if you know about what time you'll be coming through.  It will take just over and hour to get there.

LPM606

Yeah, I just mapquested it... looks like a little further than I realized.  Maybe 8:30 at the Mt. Morris Rest Stop on 75?  Tell Ron we will be there just after 10:00 if that works for them?

Just read their rules - Flags are required.  Just making sure everyone knows to bring them, and you will need to print & sign their waiver from the website!

chargerlover

they have waivers to sign their with the sign in sheets..no alcoholic drinks no playing in parking lot flags required but since it just us they may not care.thats all that really matters  its $20 for driver an rig an 5$ extra for every passenger. its private property so no orv sitcker is needed.i just took my jeep on the eway it strugles after 60-65mph with my 35s an stock gears lol.  can everyone pm me their name an number please.

chargerlover

Quote from: "LPM606"Yeah, I just mapquested it... looks like a little further than I realized.  Maybe 8:30 at the Mt. Morris Rest Stop on 75?  Tell Ron we will be there just after 10:00 if that works for them?

Just read their rules - Flags are required.  Just making sure everyone knows to bring them, and you will need to print & sign their waiver from the website!
are u talking about the one b4 veina rd going north?

Paul Hittie

Yup just north of the I475 interchange

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

chargerlover

Ok Kyle an myself will be.meeting u their anyone else meeting their?

chargerlover

Called an their expecting us around 10 he said call when we are close an he may just have us come up to ski lodge to get signed in then let us in park no flags are needed since its just us their a hassle anyways should he an awesome time for those who haven't been parks set up great.

mlh00

I will meet everyone at the rest area at 8:30.

LPM606

I'll be there at 8:30 as well! Should I bother with mapquest/gps or does everyone know the way?

mlh00

i know the way

chargerlover

got some pre trip maintanace done had a cel come on never fails lol new plugs an a 2nd tps within 4 months an were good to go,,an rigging my exhaust anyone else probs with the cat rattling on the skid? oh an will anyone have air with thiem so we can airdown the tires. or a inverter im gana bring my grinder ancase anything like kyles rig happens again

Paul Hittie

I have CO2, I think Ed does too.

Paul Hittie

Skids are back on, I'm good to go!  Thanks for your help, Ed.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk