June 2013 West Branch/St. helen

Started by LPM606, May 26, 2013, 09:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LPM606

What Lies Beyond is planning a day trip to the West Branch/St. Helen area in June.  Information is available in the Members Only Forums.  If you aren't a member and are interested in attending, consider coming to our meeting on Sunday June 2 to hear more about it.  If you can't make the meeting, send me a PM and I'll get in touch with you!

Paul Hittie

Who is in?  Cameron wants to go, and we plan on going, Sid I think is in plus a friend.  Anyone else? 

Anyone heading up for the weekend instead of just a day trip?  We are trying to decide between S Higgins Lake and Rifle River Rec area, any other camping thoughts? 

Sent from my electronic tether

When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Paul Hittie

OK we are headed to the Rifle River Rec Area for the weekend, see you at the St Helen MDS trailhead Saturday at 10am.

J's Jeep

gogolen

Paul Hittie

Do we need pictures to confirm a nominee for stuck of the month?  Unless the guys come back from PA with a good story I think our new friend Cameron earned it for June today.

gogolen

Stuck he was with the added bonus of no dedicated tow points.

Paul Hittie

Quote from: gogolen on June 16, 2013, 03:19:48 PM
Stuck he was with the added bonus of no dedicated tow points.

+10 house points for Gryffindor for Scott's efforts to get him out without breaking anything!

J's Jeep

Quote from: phittie1100 on June 16, 2013, 12:51:55 AM
Do we need pictures to confirm a nominee for stuck of the month?  Unless the guys come back from PA with a good story I think our new friend Cameron earned it for June today.

Why no picture?  If he was that stuck, it's certainly worth a picture.  We all like to see stuck pictures. ;D

gogolen

We were all too focused on the possibility of separation of bumper from frame to be able to get our cameras out.

LPM606

So, does that make Cameron a "one and done" wheeler, or was he digging it?

Paul Hittie

No I think we technically would be considered "enablers"

gogolen

He seemed to be into it, when I was talking to him and his dad at wally world filling up our tires.

LPM606

Paul Hittie

Quote from: gogolen on June 18, 2013, 07:39:39 AM
He seemed to be into it, when I was talking to him and his dad at wally world filling up our tires.
I swapped PM's with him on WF, we didn't scare them away!