August Trips

Started by LPM606, June 07, 2014, 09:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LPM606

In August the club has a trip planned to Evart, MI where we will be hitting the two tracks and doing some river tubing.  While we generally welcome guests to attend our trail rides, this particular trip will be members only as we will be staying at a member's property.  If wheeling, tubing, cookouts and campfires sounds like just the sort of thing you and your family would enjoy, come check us out at our next meeting on July 13th. 

We also hold our second trail maintenance weekend in August up in Atlanta, MI.  Guests are welcome on this trip, however, this is a work weekend more so than a fun trail ride... If you'd like more info, shoot me a pm with your e-mail address and I will get in touch with you...

LPM606

Well, it now looks as though the trail maintenance is being covered by a member earlier in August so we can free up that weekend for a trip up to run the two tracks and trails in the area of Grayling, MI.  Details aren't hammered out yet, but this could be a day trip, or possibly stay the weekend up in he area and explore both days. 

LPM606

Will finalize plans for our Grayling trip at our meeting Sunday... I have only been on the trails up there with 18"+ of snow on them, so it will be interesting to tool around in the summer time... Looking forward to the change of scenery!

gogolen