Main Menu

Recent posts

Pictures and Videos / Last Sunday in February 2022
Last post by StingRay66 - March 03, 2022, 07:27:03 AM
Hello fellow Jeepers
This years last Sunday in February is a wrap. The difference this year is it occurred on Saturday, and our run founder and usual trail guide was no where to be seen! Jim Woodend,  Dave Gordon  and myself were the only attendees this year.  We first met up in Reed City for breakfast at the Seven Slot Grill, we then unloaded at Johnny's Market/ Shell station where 10 junctions with 131. Then it was a 10 minute drive to our first turn off the paved road where we covered about 60 miles of snow covered trails. At lunch we jumped back on paved roads to head to Luther Michigan for lunch at Loggers Landing and then back to the trails for a couple more hours. We jumped over to the Little Manistee Route  where we ended our ride near Baldwin michigan.
Pictures and Videos / Re: muddy jeeps
Last post by Jay-Ney - May 26, 2020, 06:03:24 PM
Sweet
Pictures and Videos / Re: Jeep Creep Pics
Last post by Jay-Ney - May 22, 2020, 05:45:32 PM
Nobody posted in a while but I need to say it — Great imagination here, great design.

Congrats
Introductions / Re: Reintroduction after 8 yea...
Last post by Jay-Ney - May 15, 2020, 07:31:05 PM
Late welcome Buddy, I am new here too!
Pictures and Videos / Re: Stuck of the Month
Last post by Jay-Ney - May 12, 2020, 05:40:05 PM
Great pictures here, I really enjoyed checking this!
Tech Talk / Re: Death Wobble
Last post by Chad149 - December 17, 2019, 09:14:24 PM
I'm not sure if they're any more sensitive to it then any other jeep,  but I know when I've destroyed my steering stabiliser pretty quick on mine..... lol
Tech Talk / Re: Death Wobble
Last post by Nabber - November 11, 2019, 09:17:45 AM
How often does this issue happen to WJ's?
The Lounge / Re: Our Thanksgiving Tradition
Last post by LPM606 - October 13, 2019, 01:37:25 PM
Just bumping this up with a new event on the horizon
Tech Talk / Death Wobble
Last post by J's Jeep - January 14, 2019, 09:28:35 PM
Good article Al's brother (works in offroad shop in one of the Carolinas) sent me to help diagnose my Death Wobble problem with my WJ.  Thanks again.

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/311-DEATH-WOBBLE-What-it-is-What-it-isn't-and-What-You-Can-Do-to-Fix-it
Trail Rides / Re: Crawl 4 The Cure 2019
Last post by Paul Hittie - November 12, 2018, 02:57:22 PM
I was cleaning up my Inbox at lunch today, here is the 2018 note on camping just so you know ahead of time what the arrangements look like.  My copy of the camping map is PDF and won't upload:

From Brian Nelson:
Hello everyone, it is time to get all the camping figured out. If you are registered to camp with us then this email applies to you. For those of you that are new to the crawl we have about 40 sites at Sherwood forest campground and we pack the place full of the workers and the first 100 registrants that want camping. I try to accommodate the best I can and make it work for everyone, we recommend you bring plenty of garden hose, splitters and extension cords. We end up putting several groups on each site to get as many people on location as we can. If you know where you would like to camp and or who with, I would like to know that so I can try and figure it out.

Otherwise I will just put you where it works best for me. All requests in reality can not be met but I will try. If you paid for your camping when you registered that covers your camping from Thursday at noon till Sunday at 11am, if you need camping before or after that time you need to contact Sherwood forest and make your reservations with them. I have attached a map for you to reference from. I will try and get it figured out and let you know who your with and which spot.     Email me your requests please.