Good Luck Jonathon

Started by Anonymous, April 28, 2009, 05:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Great news Paul!!  Glad to hear everything os okay.  Thanx for keeping us posted!!

longarm

Great news Paul, thanks for letting us know.  Been praying for him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

94_xj_country

glad to hear everything is going good! keep us posted, we're thinking of him around here!
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

Anonymous

YaY for Jonathon!  Hope things continue to go well and he is up and at 'em in no time!

As always, please let us know if we can do anything to help out.    Like others have said, keep us posted on all the great (fingers crossed) progress!

Paul Hittie

Chest tube came out yesterday, but BP still high (136/73 this morning).  We need to get through a chest x-ray, echocardiogram and EKG today before they will give us our walking papers. Getting a blood draw as we speak, heck of a way to wake up.

We still have another meeting with the Cardiologist and Nurse Practitioner to determine what the next plan is for BP medication, 'cause the current plan isn't working so good.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

NewRide

Hope all goes well !!!
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Paul Hittie

Got him home at 7pm last night, good to sleep in my own bed.  Everything going well, he is disappointed I will not let him come Saturday for trail maintenance.

94_xj_country

thats great news paul, keep it comin
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

longarm

Very good to hear Paul.  As the saying goes, "There's no place like home."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Anonymous

update, please!

So far, so good?  Can he go wheeling on Saturday?  Was it kinda like it was in Wizard of Oz?  Did Dorothy make it home?  (Sorry, it's kinda early and I get squirrley when left to my own devices....  :mrgreen: )

Paul Hittie

He came home late last Tuesday, back in school this week.  We have to go back for a follow up with the surgeon next week, until then he is not supposed to do anything fun.