Bye, Bye Baby

Started by Anonymous, June 18, 2008, 06:31:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Well, I hate to say it, but my baby left me..........

But in her place, along came this sweetheart.  A 66 Plymouth Fury III

Mudviper

Nice trade.. I would have done it myself

naypalm

:o  ::woot::

Paul Hittie

Need details, please!

Also, a representative of the Mid Michigan Mopar Enthusiasts will soon be in contact (I'll sick my Dad on you - he drives a '66 Dodge Coronet).
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Yager

Sweet car, my buddy has a 68 Dodge Dart Swinger he's restoring, but I'm kind of disappointed I only ever got to see your jeep wheel once.
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com

NewRide

Great something else you have to trailer  ::poke::  ::poke::
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Nosilla

Quote from: "Yager"Sweet car, my buddy has a 68 Dodge Dart Swinger he's restoring, but I'm kind of disappointed I only ever got to see your jeep wheel once.

That jeep wheeled? are you kidding me? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nosilla"
Quote from: "Yager"Sweet car, my buddy has a 68 Dodge Dart Swinger he's restoring, but I'm kind of disappointed I only ever got to see your jeep wheel once.

That jeep wheeled? are you kidding me? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I was thinking the same thing---I never saw that thing wheel, unless you call going on and off the trailer "wheeling".  :mrgreen:

I like the Fury--it's an automatic so it is now my new grocery getter!!!   ::woot::

Anonymous

Quote from: "phittie1100"Need details, please!

ummm, it's burgandy with black interior, automatic, nifty AM radio... I guess it's fast.  I sure sounded like it when it left rubber in the driveway... :mrgreen:

94_xj_country

nice fury, but im still crying  :cry:
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

Paul Hittie

Quote from: "PetalMel"
Quote from: "phittie1100"Need details, please!

ummm, it's burgandy with black interior, automatic, nifty AM radio... I guess it's fast.  I sure sounded like it when it left rubber in the driveway... :mrgreen:

Heck my old Omni would leave rubber too - I want cubic inches, intake and exhaust details, BHP and all those kinds of good stats!

astrogiblet

Quote from: "94_xj_country"nice fury, but im still crying  :cry:

I agree. That Jeep was the sweetest Jeep I've ever seen...

-Brandon

Anonymous

It's a 1966 Plymouth Fury III.  He's a cut and paste for what he emailed me ....

1966 plymouth fury 3 318 motor - 3000 miles on reman. Motor: 600cfm Edlebrock carb Edlebrock Performer Intake Edlebrock Pro-Flo air cleaner Edlebrock Chrome Valve Covers Mopar Electronic Ignition Distributor and Control Kit Be-Cool Aluminum Radiator with internal tranny cooler Summit stainless steel cool hoses - radiator & heater hose Mellings HV oil pump - carries 65# of pressure Jegs Oil Pan ARP bolt kit Summit Street Damper (Internal Balance) Summit Billet Aluminum Pulleys (Water, Alt, PS & Crank) New 60amp Alternator w/billet bracket kit New Power steering pump New Power Brake Booster New stock fuel pump 727 Tranny - 3000 miles on complete rebuild: B&M Holeshot 2000 converter B&M Flex plate ARP Flex & Converter bolts B&M Shift kit and Valve body Mopar Tranny Pan Others: New Cragar SS wheels with New tires All new tie rods, ball joints & front wheel bearings Have original wheels & hub caps - very good shape & tread Have original steering wheel & horn ring New 750amp Duralast battery All new brakes (wheel cylinders, shoes, all hardware to include adjusters) All new brake lines All new exhaust, Magna-Flow short glass packs & stainless tips - Great 60s sound!

Paul Hittie

Aaahh, thanks - I needed that!

Anonymous

all I know is that Chris wouldn't play the radio when we took the family out for a spin this afternoon (AM radio Nazi).  As I was nosing through the back seat, I opened the arm rest ash trays (for you youngins, old cars had ashtrays in the back as well as the front--kinda like the ones you see on old planes...)  Just as I suspected--gum wrappers!  :)  That took me back to my childhood riding around with my Grandma in her Ford Falcon and Dodge (Plymouth??) Swinger.  Wow,  I have to admit it was fun!  

Brendan to Chris:  "Dad, where's the switch to open the window?"  Chris:  right there, it's a crank and you have to roll it down yourself."  Brendan looks confused.  "Dad?  Where's the radio?"  Chris points it out and the look on Brendan's face as he wondered what the buttons where was priceless...

Heh, it's amazing how things have changed dramatically since I was a kid.  Brendan and Sophia like the "airplane seatbelts" though :mrgreen: