Any interest?

Started by 4x4x4JK, April 07, 2008, 10:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4x4x4JK

I found this on my JK forum.  The guy who posted it is involved in the organizing of the event and said that Jeeps are welcome.

Any interest in doing a group ride?

Here is the link: http://lapeercountrycruise.com/Home.aspx
(I cannot figure out how to make the link live.)

TechJeeper

Hmmm this looks fun, might be doable!  Thanks for sharing!!

ouchman

is it just a cruise? or am i missing something? ::trout::
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/

TechJeeper

i think its a cruise with community stops for events.

4x4x4JK

From what I can tell, it is a cruise with stops along the way.  They are trying to make this into a Woodward Dream Cruise type event.  I am sure that the turn out will not be nearly as large, but it could be a good time.

nobodycares

This sounds like fun.  better than just hanging out looking at rides... you get to drive.  If i'm in town I might have to go to this, but I probably wouldnt be my jeep for this i would have to take the Chevelle.

Anonymous

you mean you let the Chevelle out from under the covers on occassion?  I just figured that you kept her under wraps and moved her around the barn on those wheelie thingees so she thinks she's still a real car....

:mrgreen: sorry, couldn't resist  :mrgreen:

longarm

nobodycares. sorry about your prior post above.  I think I mistakenly hit edit instead of quote.  I apologize for that, the problem was corrected.  

Quote from: "nobodycares"This sounds like fun.  better than just hanging out looking at rides... you get to drive.  If i'm in town I might have to go to this, but I probably wouldnt be my jeep for this i would have to take the Chevelle.

Ahhhh, finally, someone who would be getting worse gas milage that me.   :mrgreen:  This doesn't sound bad.  If we can get enough Jeeps together it would be nice to do.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

nobodycares

Quote from: "PetalMel"you mean you let the Chevelle out from under the covers on occassion?  I just figured that you kept her under wraps and moved her around the barn on those wheelie thingees so she thinks she's still a real car....

:mrgreen: sorry, couldn't resist  :mrgreen:
Hey......  Its cold in the winter and it has to stay covered up and I dont want her feetsies to get cold so I have to have her up off the cement. :lol:
It gets to go out every once and a while once the weather gets better.   Just usually not as much as I would like.  Not real good on the gas mileage ya know.

nobodycares

I'm going to be out of town so I'm out now.

Anonymous

whatever, nobody wanted that babied Cheby to hang out with us anyway.... :)

I'll check with Chris and see if he wants to take his new toy out for a spin.  I'd also like to check out the Sloan Car Fest this weekend as it looks like it would be a great time.