4x4 Show Donation Email

Started by TechJeeper, May 12, 2010, 09:07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TechJeeper

Hello,
My name is Cody Dean.  I am the president of What Lies Beyond Jeep Club of Michigan.  What Lies Beyond is a family friendly group of Jeep enthusiasts.  Not only do we love to wheel, but we strive to make a positive name for the 4x4 community, as well as help keep our trails here in Michigan open and clean.  

Every year we do a 4x4 show, giving other off-roaders a chance to show off their rigs.  This year will mark our 4th annual, and we have some big things in store.  We have teamed up with the Eastern Michigan Food Bank this year, and we are extremely excited for the opportunity to help such a great organization.  We plan on collecting canned foods, but also, donate the proceeds of the show to the Food Bank.  They have the power to leverage every dollar of donation into $11 of canned foods!

I am writing you with the request of donation for our raffle.  I understand that the economy isn't the greatest right now, but anything that would help us help the people in need in our community would be greatly appreciated.   We will also have bags filled with goodies for each entry, so if you would like anything distributed, please include it with the donation.  Vendors who donate products worth over $100 will get their logo on the flyer, which will be distributed to thousands of off-road enthusiasts in Michigan and surrounding states.  If you would like your logo on the flyer, please contact me before May 31st 2010.

We will also have vendor spots available if you are interested.   Vendors spots are free with any donation worth $100, or $50 if you do not wish to donate.  Also, with any donation above $10, you may bring a vehicle to put in the show for free.

Link to the 2010 Show-N-Shine Flyer:
http://www.whatliesbeyond.org/FLYER2010.pdf

If you are interested, please reply to me via email, or call me at 810-423-9612.

Thank You,
Cody Dean
2505 Ohio Ave
Flint, MI 48506

(810)423-9612

TechJeeper

I have not sent this email to any companies yet, if you want to, feel free to send it, just please put the company you contact in this thread, so I dont hit them again.

Thanks!

TechJeeper

I have contacted most of the companies on this list:

http://www.quadratec.com/help/shop_by_brand.php