Two Trackers Cleanup 4/20/2013

Started by Paul Hittie, April 14, 2013, 02:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Hittie

I spoke to Dave from TT, he said our best bet to get assigned to the same area would be to simply get in line for registration together and have the first person tell the folks working the desk that we all want to work together.

Registration is from 8-9, and we get a free small coffee/cocoa with registration, so whaddaya say we plan on meeting at the gas station right around 8am?

Car-Go Gas Station
5536 Holton Rd/M120 
Twin Lake, MI 49457

When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

LPM606

StingRay66

Russ

No God ....................No Peace

Know God ................Know Peace

LPM606

So, we Have Mark, Ed, Russ, Paul... I thought I saw a few more hands at the meeting... Who else is going to be there?

J's Jeep

Jane and I are still possibilities but may need to ride along with someone to the cleanup site(s).

a24kgoldphoto

Sorry to bow out but it's so I'll be able to afford to make the trail clearing in Atlanta in May... I truly love my Jeep but it's thirst is a severe pain to my wallet...

mlh00

LPM606

Since Julie is not coming, I got a room with 2 beds so if there is anybody that was on the fence about coming they are welcome to the extra bed in my room... I am there both Friday and Saturday.

J's Jeep

Looking for a post from someone to see how the dunes day turned out yesterday....

Any casualties or good time had by all?

Pics?

Did Paul survive the cold temps camping?

LPM606

I expected the sand to be pretty packed and wet after all the rain, but it was actually pretty loose.  We had a good time zipping around the fairly empty park for about 2-3 hours.  I nearly had a head-on collision with a dune buggy that came tearing over the a hill so fast that by the time I registered his flag creating the hill and started to turn I was already seeing a whole lot of grill!  Fortunately, we both swerved and avoided the direct hit!  I didn't take a whole lot of pics, but I'll get the camera from the car and try to get a few posted soon.  Got a great pic of Mark getting some mad flex in Wendy's unlimited JK...

Paul Hittie

We burned a whole lot of has getting there through the snow and wind, and a whole lot of propane Friday night.

Sent from my electronic tether

When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance