Kalamazoo Jeep Show/Hockey Night

Started by LPM606, March 10, 2014, 06:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LPM606

The Kalamazoo Wings are hosting a Jeep Snow-n-Shine on Saturday March 29th.  They were originally going to charge a $5.00 entry fee, but have decided to wave that and are just asking everyone to register so they have a count, but they are not charging.  If you want to stay for the game, the ticket is only $10.00. GLFWDA is apparently going to be setting up there for the day. Here is the info:

We welcome you to our 1st ever Jeep Shine & Show.  This event will kick off at Noon and conclude with the K-Wings game at 7:30PM. We will have vendors on site and many Jeeps to view.

The Hockey game features $2 beers, $2 hotdogs, and $1 Pepsi products.  We will have prizes for 3 Jeep categories.  Best Original, Best Custom, and Best in Show. The winning Jeeps will be driven on the ice during intermission.  To register your rig please call or email Chuck.  269.271.2915 or cgower@kwings.com  There is ZERO cost to register and display your Jeep but I want to keep an accurate count.

Following this link if you want to purchase a ticket: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-kalamazoo-wings-1st-ever-jeep-shine-show-tickets-10648274275

One of the organizers contacted us through the website to invite the club, which I thought was kind nice.  I know this was the weekend we were going to be in Baldwin, but since that trip looks like it might be pushed back, would anyone want to go down for this?