My LJ was in a fender bender

Started by longarm, June 13, 2008, 04:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longarm

Well, were not sure if were gonna make Silver Lake now.  Stephanie was driving down Torrey Rd. minding her own business and some POS come racing out of their driveway in reverse.  OOPS!  That was their first mistake.  Stephanie drove the LJ right into em.  She avoided major damage.  Our right rear tire tore their rear bumper right off their car.  So she calls me to tell me she's ok and I'm already in the neighborhood to meet up with her and BAM!  There goes my left front tire in a pot hole.  I'm out a rim and tire.  SOB!!!!!!  The damage to the Jeep, well, the rear end is a bit messed up.  I could have used some of JP's nice rear fenders, would have just cut that are like a can opener.   ::ouch::  

Bottom line and most important, Stephanie is fine.  I'll update on our status for Silver Lake.  

Can you say Friday the 13th.  I'm stayin home the rest of the night!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

GOT ROCKS

It's weird looking at your JEEP in the 2 Track Minds Offroad parking lot.  I am only used to seeing it at club shows or meetings.

Oh "SPOTTED"........ ::poke::

But it is in good hands.  Just waiting on your insurance company.

I was glad to see that Stephanie made it out ok.  Your JEEP however didn't fair so well.

Good to see you both today.  You'll get your baby back soon enough.
RHINO ZJ:
//http://www.rhinozj.com
I <3 my Bacon Pockets!

longarm

Thanks Anthony.  I know my LJ is in very capable hands.  I'm glad Stephanie's ok too.  I think she was more worried about the 6 people that piled out of the car looking at her.   :shock:   The geographical location wasn't the nicest.  I'm glad I was just around the corner.  The driver of the other car should have looked behind them before backing out.  It could have been worse had they caught the stinger in the door.  OUCH!   ::ouch::   I know that you guys at 2TM will take great care of my baby.  Thanks again.  ::woot::
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

jeepfan1974

glad to see everyone is ok
Let\'s go wheeling!

NewRide

Quote from: "jeepfan1974"glad to see everyone is ok
x2
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

TechJeeper

Quote from: "NewRide"
Quote from: "jeepfan1974"glad to see everyone is ok
x2

x3 Sorry to hear about the Jeep Mitch

Yager

wtf man? Should've installed the spiked explosive pressurized flaming death bumper of doom we discussed...
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com

Paul Hittie

Cool - glad everyone is OK.  Jeeps can be fixed easier than people.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

jeepfan1974

BODY ARMOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
 :D
Let\'s go wheeling!

Anonymous

wow, both rigs out of commission or am I misreading this?  Glad to hear all is okay---take the Focus to Silver Lake--anything goes there  :mrgreen:

longarm

I ventured out again that evening to run to Blockbuster Video and was scared stiff.  I didn't want to be a magnet again.   :mrgreen:

longarm

Got my LJ back today.  I am very happy and satisfied customer of 2TM Offiroad.  They did a great job on my Jeep.  A mighty big thanks to them.

Nosilla

Good to hear Mitch.

GOT ROCKS

Glad to hear that you are satisfied.  We just hope your insurance company comes through for you in return.

The shafts showed up yesterday last minute too.

They thank you for your support.  Alsways good to hear from another satisfied customer.

Anthony
RHINO ZJ:
//http://www.rhinozj.com
I <3 my Bacon Pockets!