What did you do to your JEEP today?

Started by dbikers, September 16, 2007, 05:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosilla

Put a new Throttle body from a 4.0 on mine yesterday. Thanks Paul for the help.

ouchman

mounted my winch with the help of steve (thanks)
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/

Nosilla

Started fabbing my Rock rails tonight. maybe get them done tomorrow.

I am making them differant from the last ones. I am incoprating a step this time for Allison mainly ( and my old ass). :lol:

jeepfan1974

:lol:
Let\'s go wheeling!

JEEPSALESGUY

So far today, got the brake lights to work, and the key unstuck out of the ignition. The ignition is fully functional now. Rear carpet is removed also.
05 tj 4" procomp lift, 33" mickeys & not enough time to wheel it!

Mudviper

Went wheeling at a friends house

NewRide

readjusted my choke , now it take one pump to start my Jeep not 3 lol
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

jeepfan1974

made a set of shackles for the yj made them to long looks like 4 inch or more    oh and put a 3 inch ad leaf in on the front. only had time to do one today now i need 35's :D
Let\'s go wheeling!

astrogiblet

Did some touch up painting.. painted some of the rusty screws and various little accents on my jeep black... made it look much nicer.

Added a 2TM sticker to my windshield. :)

Went to the car wash, got a super wash and wax. Took everything out of the interior and scrubbed all the dirt and mud loose then vacuumed it all up.

Aired up all four tires. Front left and rear right were still perfect -- at 45. Front right and rear left were both deflated to 20... wtf???

Refilled all fluids, hooked up my rear windshield wiper and solvent line (damn connector keeps coming loose on the wiper).

Fixed leaking tranny cooling line.

Bleached the remnants of egg off my rear window. Someone egged it well it was sitting in the street in front of my house.. I'm not very happy about that.

-Brandon

jeepfan1974

finished the 3 inch lift got it pretty leveled out back still is a little higher by about a inch looks good now i wont be hitting the bump stops or rubbing the flares :)
Let\'s go wheeling!

astrogiblet

Put a new rubber gasket on between my hardtop and the windshield.. its now ten times quieter on the freeway, and it doesn't whistle!

Topped off all my fluids. My power steering fluid wasn't even registering on the dipstick.

Just got back from taking it on its first freeway run. Just making sure everything is good for our family trip up to Port Austin tomorrow. Everything felt as solid as can be.

See everyone at the meeting Sunday! My dads looking forward to his first meeting too..

-Brandon

jeepfan1974

installed some sway bar disconnects and pulled the radiator to patch a leak , replaced the leaf spring clamps oh and ran it out of gas again   i really need a gauge  :lol:
Let\'s go wheeling!

Yager

Replaced nastacular air filter, replaced wind shield wipers, put gasket maker on the distributer cap, and broke off half of the housing for one of the screws, but tightened it down anyway, so far, it's holding.
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com

alipotter46

I put it to work pulling a large tree stuck in a Y of another.

Nosilla

Atta girl Alice.