chuck norris

Started by jeepfan1974, September 11, 2009, 07:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeepfan1974

When an episode of Walker Texas Ranger was aired in France, the French surrendered to Chuck Norris just to be on the safe side.
Let\'s go wheeling!

jeepfan1974

Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

The chief export of Chuck Norris is Pain.

There is no chin under Chuck Norris' Beard. There is only another fist.
f you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.  
  There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.  
   Apple pays Chuck Norris 99 cents every time he listens to a song.  
  Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open.  
  Chuck Norris can eat just one Lay's potato chip.  
  Chuck Norris is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.  
  Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.  
  Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.
Let\'s go wheeling!

4x4x4JK

At night the boogie man checks under his bed for Chuck Norris.

LPM606

Chuck Norris sleeps with a nightl light because the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris...

If at first you don't succeed, then you're not Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris has counted to infiniti and back.

Chuck Norris Ordered a big mac at burger king, and they gave hime one...

Chuck Norris let the dogs out...

I love these... Anyone else got some?

jeepfan1974

Chuck norris CAN touch MC hammer
Let\'s go wheeling!

jeepfan1974

Chuck norris can shake hands with a band sawq
Let\'s go wheeling!

LPM606

The badnsaw one is too funny... an "inside joke" if ever there was one.

How about...

Chuck Norris doesn't see dead people, he makes dead people.

Chuck Norris is what Willis was talkin' about.

Chuck Norris doesn't go hunting, he goes Killing.

longarm

Ohh ya, Jack Bauer can kick Chuck Norris's butt!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

jeepfan1974

never heard of him   ::poke::
      Chuck norris is a martial arts star, winning many martial arts championships including being a six-time undefeated World Professional MiddleWeight Karate Champion. Chuck was also a renowned teacher in the martial arts. Some of his students were Steve McQueen, Bob Barker, Priscilla Presley and Donnie & Marie Osmond.

From 1964 to 1968, Chuck won many State, National, and International amateur karate titles. In 1968, Chuck fought and won the World Professional MiddleWeight Karate championships by defeating the World's Top Fighters. He held that title until 1974 when he retired undefeated.
Let\'s go wheeling!

longarm

I don't care what you say, Jack Bauer was a government trained Special Forces Spook.  He can kill you just by thinking it.  Plus, he has been tortured several times and survived.  I actually heard that he kicked Chucks butt once................... ::ouch::
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

TechJeeper

I had to look this one up, and Google says Chuck Noris would win in a fight.

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?la ... Jack+Bauer

jeepfan1974

jeeze mitch chill this is supposed to be a light hearted post  i like chuck but i dont really think he is the baddest man alive     well maybee i do  :D  he is one of my childhood heros
Let\'s go wheeling!

longarm

I was kidding Paul!  I have always liked Chuck Norris, even when Bruce Lee broke his neck in that movie.   ::poke::   You know I love you man.   ::gay::

jeepfan1974

Let\'s go wheeling!

ricochet1987

J.E.E.P= Just Each and Every Paycheck!!!