Moving Sale

Started by LPM606, July 24, 2015, 10:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LPM606

Well, as many of you know, I will be moving from a 1900 Sq Ft house with a basement to a 1000 sq ft apartment. That means there are numerous items I will be unable to take with me and I would like to offer the club a chance to snatch some items up.  I am not positive what all I will have, but think all my outdoor rakes, shovels, hedge trimmers and the like.  I will be starting to pack this weekend so I should be able to start creating a list here.  Make   me a reasonable offer and you can come grab it or pick it up when you come help me move (hint, hint!)

I know I have a pretty nice little workbench downstairs - four drawers wood top, pegboard, etc. 

I have wood computer desk with hutch

Wood & Metal shelf unit from the garage

Set of Lange Door hangers for your Jeep Doors, still in box

Those are the things that pop into mind right now... I can try to post pictures if anybody has interest in any of that...

Yellow TJ

How much for door hangers?

LPM606

Cleaned out the shed -

Electric Leaf Blower/vacuum -$25

Electric Edger - $25

17" Electric Hedge Clipper - $10

Wheelbarrow - $10 (needs air in tire (my CO2 tank is at Marks))

Granular Fertilizer spreader - $10

Have some rusty shovels, a bow rake, leaf rake, splitting maul, etc.

StingRay66

I'll take the edger and hedge clippers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KE8AIB
Russ

No God ....................No Peace

Know God ................Know Peace

LPM606

LPM606

I have my 5 stock 255/75/R17 Wrangler SR-A's that I would take $200 for... In non metric terms they are 32"

Yellow TJ

How much for the Lange door hangers?

zaqs_dad

How come you didn't show those hangers???

TechJeeper

I'll take the wheelbarrow if you still have it, been shopping for one for a while.   I still owe you for the camp site.   We will be passing through Davison this weekend, maybe we can meet up.

TechJeeper

Also might be interested in the computer desk, setting up an office area for Ang.

LPM606

Quote from: Yellow TJ on July 26, 2015, 08:59:54 PM
How much for the Lange door hangers?

Pm'd you earlier, Dave - I was thinking $40

zaqs_dad

If you're not keeping that metal and wood shelf then I'll take it.