For Blues Brothers Fans

Started by Mudviper, March 29, 2008, 08:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudviper

If you have nothing to do tonight and are a Blues Brothers fan you might want to check this out. I am not a fan of the Blues Brothers, but will be going for something to do

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/myfox/pages ... 1.1&sflg=1

TechJeeper

Wow Jason Carr works for Fox 4 now, LOL.  He was a teacher at Davison when I went there and he worked at ABC12.

Anonymous

Yeppers, he follow his main squeeze down there, Taryn Asher (sp?).  Didn't you mean Fox 2???  ::poke::

longarm

This sounds like alot of fun.  I don't think my wife is too into the Blues Brothers though.  My son is, he loves em.  Be carefull down there Steve.  Redford isn't all that nice anymore, and it still right next to Detroit.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Anonymous

Quote from: "Harley"Yeppers, he follow his main squeeze down there, Taryn Asher (sp?).  Didn't you mean Fox 2???  ::poke::

I think she followed him down there.  I didn't realize she had left ABC12.....

Oh, and had I seen this earlier, it would have been a fun thing to do.  One of these years I want to see Rocky Horror on the big screen.  I'd even dress up, and bring the toast!!!