Hey has anyone seen this yet?

"Lead me not into temptation, Oh hell follow me I know a short cut.."

astrogiblet

Thats crazy, I think I know that guy!

-Brandon

Nosilla

Congrats Anthony

Paul Hittie

Need to have Anthony move his exo-cage a bit so you can see the club sticker better!  Congrats Anthony.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

astrogiblet

Wonder where that pic is taken at.. looks like a cool place to wheel. Reminds me of a construction site.. one of the places I've always wanted to wheel. :D

-Brandon

NewRide

Congrats Anthony !!! Looks sweet .
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Yager

Sweeeeeet. Congrats.
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com

GOT ROCKS

Thanks everyone.

I have Jason working on redesigning the cage around the club sticker as we speak.   ::poke::

As for the location of the shoot, it was in Canfield Ohio at the Jeep & Truck Fest for 4 Wheel Parts.  There was a site built just for the photo shoot on the back of the farigrounds.  Basically a big bowl, a couple of steep hills and some inclines carved out of a hill by excavators.

Either way it was an honor and pretty cool to be a part of the whole deal.  I was waiting to see my jeep climbing on Yankee Night's Monster Bus in this issue.

Thanks for posting a picture as I still haven't recieved that issue yet.  I just got to see that issue yesterday from someone else.

See you all at the meeting this Sunday.

Anthony
RHINO ZJ:
//http://www.rhinozj.com
I <3 my Bacon Pockets!