Bye, Bye Baby

Started by Anonymous, June 18, 2008, 06:31:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

oh, I forgot to mention that the guy that bought the CJ had high hopes of having it at Silver Lake this weekend.  So be on the lookout, and pat him on the back for finally letting that thing wheel.... :)

jeepfan1974

small block 318 or big block 318 ?
Let\'s go wheeling!

Paul Hittie

If it's original it should be the Y-block (big block) - same motor my dad's 66 has, predecessor to the 360.  Harder to find aftermarket goodies than the 273/318/340 family.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Anonymous

I think it's the big block, but I need to do some research first.

nobodycares

Small block.  I happened across the actual add (I think) that matches exactly your post of info you put in here.  did it come from ohio?  Nice ride.  what did you need another project to keep you out of trouble :mrgreen: .

astrogiblet

Wonder how far you could get that Fury into the Mounds.. Might do better at Vassar though..

:o  :lol:  ::woot::  :shock:

-Brandon

jeepfan1974

Let\'s go wheeling!

Anonymous

Quote from: "nobodycares"Small block.  I happened across the actual add (I think) that matches exactly your post of info you put in here.  did it come from ohio?  Nice ride.  what did you need another project to keep you out of trouble :mrgreen: .

Dunno.  Can you get me a link to the add?

nobodycares

Quote from: "Harley"
Quote from: "nobodycares"Small block.  I happened across the actual add (I think) that matches exactly your post of info you put in here.  did it come from ohio?  Nice ride.  what did you need another project to keep you out of trouble :mrgreen: .

Dunno.  Can you get me a link to the add?

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/1039996/ ... y-III.html

nobodycares

Did you take it up to the Friday cruise in town?  I was planning on going but plans were changed, hopfully this friday I will make it.

Anonymous

that could be the car as the guy Chris got it from got it from Ohio.  We weren't at the car cruise last week--we were involved in Riding 4 The Ribbon bike run on Saturday and busy with preparations on Friday.

Brendan wants Chris to go to Mo Jo's (since we pass that on the way to baseball) so we may do that or downtown--haven't been to either since they started.

GOT ROCKS

Looks like you got the beter end of that trade Chris.

Great looking car.  Sorry to see your jeep go, but you do have another one as well as the Hummer to keep wheeling in.
RHINO ZJ:
//http://www.rhinozj.com
I <3 my Bacon Pockets!

Anonymous

That would be the one, thanx Jeff.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GOT ROCKS"Looks like you got the beter end of that trade Chris.

Great looking car.  Sorry to see your jeep go, but you do have another one as well as the Hummer to keep wheeling in.

heh, you obviously aren't aware of the H2's awesome wheeling history :lol:

That gas guzzling grocery getter is headed back the dealership as soon as they'll end the lease.....

GOT ROCKS

I included the Hummer as another wheeler in your line up.

Too bad it didn't get better gas mileage though.  If the Dually didn't get such good mileage it would already have been returned.

Either way I can't wait to see the car in person.
RHINO ZJ:
//http://www.rhinozj.com
I <3 my Bacon Pockets!