Bye, Bye Baby

Started by Anonymous, June 18, 2008, 06:31:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeepfan1974

i stopped by and checked it out yesterday it is pretty sweet             chris i found a am fm radio from a mopar of the same era for ya i'll swing by this week with it
Let\'s go wheeling!

astrogiblet

Quote from: "GOT ROCKS"Too bad it didn't get better gas mileage though.  If the Dually didn't get such good mileage it would already have been returned.

What do you get gas milleage wise with that thing? My dads found (On his RAM Diesel 2500) that if sets cruise control at 55, he can get 31-35mpg. 65mph its around 24-26mpg. 75mph is around 18mpg, 80mph its around 13mpg. Ha.

-Brandon

Anonymous

That would be great, thanx paul.

GOT ROCKS

Quote from: "astrogiblet"
Quote from: "GOT ROCKS"Too bad it didn't get better gas mileage though.  If the Dually didn't get such good mileage it would already have been returned.

What do you get gas milleage wise with that thing? My dads found (On his RAM Diesel 2500) that if sets cruise control at 55, he can get 31-35mpg. 65mph its around 24-26mpg. 75mph is around 18mpg, 80mph its around 13mpg. Ha.

-Brandon

Based on my research, your dad's numbers are about right.  You have to remember that mine is an '07 so certain things are tuned differently in my favor.  Worst I have seen is when I was towing 10K lbs plus and even then I was at about 18mpg at 70mph.

But good for your dad on what he is getting.  Every bit counts with the fuel prices these days.
RHINO ZJ:
//http://www.rhinozj.com
I <3 my Bacon Pockets!

GOT ROCKS

Chris,

Did you drive by on Fenton Rd. today?  I could swear it was you driving by.

If it was, very nice, if it wasn't, still very nice to someone.
RHINO ZJ:
//http://www.rhinozj.com
I <3 my Bacon Pockets!

Anonymous

Nope, been bust all day today.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Harley"Nope, been bust all day today.

you shouldn't give away your secrets like that....   :mrgreen: