05 tj parts

Started by JEEPSALESGUY, September 26, 2007, 11:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosilla

You can leave it in the box. it would save me the time of making one. I will see you up there.

JEEPSALESGUY

no problem.
05 tj 4" procomp lift, 33" mickeys & not enough time to wheel it!

astrogiblet

I'll pay you $25 for the other.

-Brandon

jeepfan1974

if astro doesnt take it i will.                                                                          what do ya want for the amp and what is the rms watts on it ?
Let\'s go wheeling!

TechJeeper

yay no everyone is going to have bang in their jeep.  Im suprised mine is still kicking after being wet over and over again.  Bass Off at the next meeting! LOL.

JEEPSALESGUY

Quote from: "astrogiblet"I'll pay you $25 for the other.

-Brandon

No problem, you going up to west branch?

JEEPSALESGUY

Quote from: "jeepfan1974"if astro doesnt take it i will.                                                                          what do ya want for the amp and what is the rms watts on it ?

Best offer on the 2 amps ( will sell separately ) here's the specs:

mtx road thunder rt2100x
2 channel (bridgeable)
50w per channel @ 4 ohms
100w per channel @ 2ohms
200w bridged @ 4 ohms
(280 watts dynamic power)

mtx thunder 152
2 channel (bridgeable)
37.5w per channel @ 4 ohms
75w per channel @ 2 ohms
150w bridged @ 4 ohm
(325 watts dynamic power)

astrogiblet

Quote from: "JEEPSALESGUY"
Quote from: "astrogiblet"I'll pay you $25 for the other.

-Brandon

No problem, you going up to west branch?

Hopefully I'll be there. Depends on if my Jeep is working or not.. and how broke I am.

-Brandon

JEEPSALESGUY

I hear ya! Just let me know.

JEEPSALESGUY

I also have a mopar tj cover, it doesn't cover the whole jeep, just from the windshield, all of the top (soft or hard top) and some of the body. I don't need it anymore since I now have a garage. New it is $150+. Best offer.

JEEPSALESGUY

New parts here! Igotta clean the garage or else... :o

jeepfan1974

Quote from: "Gr8archer"yay no everyone is going to have bang in their jeep.  Im suprised mine is still kicking after being wet over and over again.  Bass Off at the next meeting! LOL.
can i enter the van in this lol     i like to pull up next to the kids with there hat on sideways and the baggy pants and boom to white and nerdy in that church bus looking van    :lol:
Let\'s go wheeling!

astrogiblet

Quote from: "jeepfan1974"
Quote from: "Gr8archer"yay no everyone is going to have bang in their jeep.  Im suprised mine is still kicking after being wet over and over again.  Bass Off at the next meeting! LOL.
can i enter the van in this lol     i like to pull up next to the kids with there hat on sideways and the baggy pants and boom to white and nerdy in that church bus looking van    :lol:

You can fit a lot of subs and amps in that van!

-Brandon

jeepfan1974

i have a old school rockford fosgate amp and a old orion 10 good to 1000 watts it is funny to see the look on there face's when i can drowned them out with ted nugent in the church bus i gotta get some church music   lol
Let\'s go wheeling!

JEEPSALESGUY

that's great!!