3-3.5 coils

Started by gh0stslay3r, November 29, 2007, 08:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gh0stslay3r

I need 3-3.5 inch lift coils for my XJ Let me know what you have and how much. Thanks
2000 jeep wrangler TJ
Two tracker
Cheap Thrills

Mudviper

If you want a cheap lift, and just a little stiff, but not much you can use F150 coil springs up front. They are supposed to give you 3 to 4in of lift

jeepfan1974

i have a set of zj upcountry springs  they are 2 inches longer than a stock zj spring i know you would get at least the 2 inches if not more
Let\'s go wheeling!

gh0stslay3r

Quote from: "Mudviper"If you want a cheap lift, and just a little stiff, but not much you can use F150 coil springs up front. They are supposed to give you 3 to 4in of lift

I have heard they will give me 4 inches of lift but no flex. I really only need 3-3.5 of lift. If I could find some Ford ones I would use them for a temp sorta thing.
2000 jeep wrangler TJ
Two tracker
Cheap Thrills

gh0stslay3r

Quote from: "jeepfan1974"i have a set of zj upcountry springs  they are 2 inches longer than a stock zj spring i know you would get at least the 2 inches if not more

Just wondering how much you got to have for them. I could always add the coil spacers to make it what I need.
2000 jeep wrangler TJ
Two tracker
Cheap Thrills

jeepfan1974

i was thinking $40
Let\'s go wheeling!

94_xj_country

ive got some 3-3.5 bastard packs for the rear if you need them, $30
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

jeepfan1974

i also have a set of greaseable 1.5 inch lift shackles 40$
Let\'s go wheeling!

gh0stslay3r

Quote from: "jeepfan1974"i was thinking $40

Are you going to the trail ride up north this Saturday? Would you take $30. bucks for them? Let me know thanks! Brad
2000 jeep wrangler TJ
Two tracker
Cheap Thrills

gh0stslay3r

Quote from: "94_xj_country"ive got some 3-3.5 bastard packs for the rear if you need them, $30

I have some of those already. Thanks for the offer tho.
2000 jeep wrangler TJ
Two tracker
Cheap Thrills

jeepfan1974

Quote from: "gh0stslay3r"

Are you going to the trail ride up north this Saturday? Would you take $30. bucks for them? Let me know thanks! Brad
sure i'll bring them!!!
Let\'s go wheeling!

gh0stslay3r

Quote from: "jeepfan1974"
Quote from: "gh0stslay3r"

sure i'll bring them!!!

The rose city trail ride? I just looked and there is another one also besides rose city.

Anyways, My water pump gave way and I won't have the money. If you can wait until this Wednesday I'll give ya the 40. bucks you was asking + shipping. How does this sound to you. Let me know what you think. Thanks
2000 jeep wrangler TJ
Two tracker
Cheap Thrills

jeepfan1974

:lol:  that would be why we diddnt find ya     no prob    do you have a paypal account?   it would be easy that way
Let\'s go wheeling!

gh0stslay3r

Quote from: "jeepfan1974":lol:  that would be why we diddnt find ya     no prob    do you have a paypal account?   it would be easy that way

Yes I have pay pal.
2000 jeep wrangler TJ
Two tracker
Cheap Thrills

jeepfan1974

pm me your address and i will get a shipping cost
Let\'s go wheeling!