TJ Rear Flares

Started by longarm, January 06, 2008, 12:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longarm

I need TJ rear flares only. I have fronts already. If anyone has a set, let me know. The wider the flare the better. Thanks in advance.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Nosilla

Maybe Mudviper still has a couple you can use from his XJ.

Mudviper

I know there was a guy selling Rubican fender flares on GL4x4. I myself don't have any. All of mine are in use. If need to buy a pair. I found that Tellico 4x4 has the best price on them.  I also heard Burton Auto has quite a few Jeeps in his yard..lol.

TechJeeper

Quote from: "Mudviper"I also heard Burton Auto has quite a few Jeeps in his yard..lol.

they are hanging on the wall, but he pry wont want to sell them off the wall because they look to good up there, or maybe its because he dosnt want to sell it off a working peghook.

ouchman

Quote from: "Gr8archer"
Quote from: "Mudviper"I also heard Burton Auto has quite a few Jeeps in his yard..lol.

they are hanging on the wall, but he pry wont want to sell them off the wall because they look to good up there, or maybe its because he dosnt want to sell it off a working peghook.

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/

longarm

I called up there and he wants $70.00 + tax for the rears.  I then asked if they knew of any junk yards in the Flint area and they said no.  I USED to get my oil from there.
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Mudviper

I got my flares from Tellico at about $25 a piece new, but they were on clearance. They normally run $35 a piece. If the ones at Burton Auto are brand new, then it will shave you shipping cost getting them from there. Then again you can get a GLFWDA discount from Tellico.

longarm

Thanks for the tip.  They are the saemprice as you stated.  How much is the discount?

Mudviper

I think it is a 10% discount. You will have to check your BoonDocker. There is an add in there with the discount code.

dbikers

i don't have any flares, but i could make you a killer deal on some bumperettes...
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

longarm

Thanks, I'm all set now.  I got a set of stock flares from 2TM for $25.00 each.  Since I had a $25.00 gift card, and a 10% off club discount, I got em cheap.  They are in great condition, many thanks to 2TM.