2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - 53,000 miles

Started by Herezja, April 18, 2011, 06:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herezja

It's time and I need to fund the Wagoneer restoration:

Have some pics and more info here: //detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/2333369441.html

And lots of info and pics on the eBay auction:
//cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250807074203&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT#ht_1820wt_862

2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - $13,500/obo
53,000 miles
4.0L Inline 6 cyl.
5spd.

Aftermarket Upgrades:
Rubicon Express 4.5" Superflex suspension lift
35x12.5R16 ProComp Xtreme Terrain tires (includes a full size spare) - about 60-70% tread left
JKS Quicker Disconnect sway bars (adjustable up to 6" of lift)
Skyjacker SoftRide Nitro shocks
SkyJacker dual steering stabilizer
Tom Woods rear CV driveshaft
Tatton front CV driveshaft
SKB front winch bumper (custom designed and built)
Olympic A/T slider rear bumper & heavy duty tire carrier
ARB Snorkel
K&N air filter
Tuffy Overhead Security Console
Cobra 29 WX NW ST CB with whip antenna and mic (mounted inside the Tuffy Overhead Console)
Tuffy Security Subwoofer Console
MP3 Antenna Bypass (plug in your MP3, hit the switch, tune to 88.5 and the antenna shuts off and your MP3 player plays through the stereo)
Jeep Add-A-Trunk
KC Slimline OffRoad lights mounted on the windshield with windshield hinge brackets
Bestop Sunrider Soft Top (complete top and frame replacement)

Extras:
All receipts of the parts and any work that been done (outside of my garage) to the Jeep
Brand new windshield due to a stone chip and crack...I literally just had this replaced on Friday (April 8th)
The new owner will also get a Bestop tonneau, windjammer, and Safari bikini top setup that goes with the Jeep. Can be viewed here: http://www.bestop.com/bestop-product/?p ... ops-safari I also have a Bestop HighRock lower cargo rack that goes with this setup for the new owner: http://www.bestop.com/bestop-product/?p ... ck-systems
Also, if interested, I have a pile of spare/extra parts that can be worked into the deal. Otherwise, I will probably sell them independently.

*****The pictured Warn winch is NOT included in this sale*****