Wheelin' for a Cure Club Challenge Invitation

Started by Paul Hittie, July 09, 2015, 01:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Hittie

Date:Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 9:15 AM
Subject:WFC Club Challenge
Hi Paul
We would like to invite everyone in your club to join us in the Club Challenge for the Wheelin for a Cure Event. The winning club or facebook group will receive 2 door prize tickets for each member present.  The second place club or facebook group will receive 1 door prize ticket per member present.   These tickets will be handed out to the winner's right before the door prize drawing begins.  The winning club or facebook group will have bragging rights and a certificate will be given to the winner of the challenge. 
Please let us know if your club would like to participate in the challenge, Also everyone in your club will need to sign the Club Challenge registration form at the event.   Attached is a list of the door prizes so far and everyone will be able to pick which one they would like to try and win . 
We hope to see you there,
Thank You, Shari
Sharifrench123@hotmail.com

Event information:   twotrackers.org
Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Two-Trackers-Wheelin-for-a-Cure/148425011986048
Online Registration:  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/3rd-annual-two-trackers-wheelin-for-a-cure-tickets-15775514990

Thank You for supporting this great cause and helping to send more than 10 kids to camp.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Paul Hittie

Event is scheduled for 9-26-15 starting from the Moose Lodge in Dorr, MI

Jonathon and I went (along with 2 of my nephews) a couple of years ago to the first event and had a great time.  Unfortunately I will be out of town that weekend.

bullhed78

What is the club challenge? Is that the race where clubs compete for faster time through an obstacle course? I've seen videos of Chop from Sinister Fab Works participating in an event like that and they were literally running into the back ends of each other trying to push one another over obstacles. I'm guessing not if you competed in one before. Either way, I'm not going to be able to make it to this event.

Paul Hittie

There was only a very tame road rally the year we attended.

LPM606

I posted info about this over on our FB as well - They are just challenging the clubs to see who can have the most members at the event.