West Branch/Grayling Trails on Saturday (5/5)

Started by Jack M, May 03, 2018, 10:00:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack M

I know it's Blessing of the Jeeps weekend but the wife and I already had plans to be in West Branch. Let me know if anybody wants to meet up and run some trails on Saturday.

Paul Hittie

We are stayingcl ose to home for Beauty and the Beast this weekend but thanks for the invite!
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

astrogiblet

Unfortunately I can't make it out there this weekend... But definitely post some pictures if you do end up wheeling!

Chad149

I'll be at the blessing sir, but have fun.  8)
'04 WJ 4" long arm 33" Goodyear MTR
    F.O.R. Bumpers, rock sliders and Warn winch
'15 JK  4" BDS 35" Mickey Thompson MTZ

welderman85

Jack M

astrogiblet

Awesome, looks like you found a couple other Jeeps to wheel with! Lots of sand - how did your Ridge Grapplers do? Any slipping?

Jack M

Yeah, I happened to find those two who were already going out so it worked out very well. I love the Jeeping community!

I was very surprised at how sandy it was up there. I'm starting to learn how little of Michigan I've experienced. It was crazy to see the drastic terrain change between St. Helen and West Branch.

The ridge grapplers outperformed me. They tackled everything I threw at them except one sand hill but that's because I had accidentally locked my max gear in first  ::) I had them aired down to 15psi and was very happy with them. If I was more experienced, I might find their limits but chances are these will out before that happens.

astrogiblet

Quote from: Jack M on May 07, 2018, 01:09:56 PM
Yeah, I happened to find those two who were already going out so it worked out very well. I love the Jeeping community!

I was very surprised at how sandy it was up there. I'm starting to learn how little of Michigan I've experienced. It was crazy to see the drastic terrain change between St. Helen and West Branch.

The ridge grapplers outperformed me. They tackled everything I threw at them except one sand hill but that's because I had accidentally locked my max gear in first  ::) I had them aired down to 15psi and was very happy with them. If I was more experienced, I might find their limits but chances are these will out before that happens.

Awesome, I've heard nothing but good things about those tires. They are high up on my list when it comes time to go bigger.