CJ7 vs Ferrari Testarossa

Started by astrogiblet, March 30, 2008, 10:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

astrogiblet

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YjDHne15RVw

Watch some of his other videos too.. He races a 785hp vette, and does some pretty cool wheeling.

-Brandon

94_xj_country

chris can yours do that  ::poke::  :lol:
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

Anonymous

Um, not currently.  But that got me thinkin about that 440 in the barn :mrgreen:

astrogiblet

Haha! Do it!

-Brandon

NewRide

Quote from: "Harley"Um, not currently.  But that got me thinkin about that 440 in the barn :mrgreen:

Chicken !!  ::poke::
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

jeepfan1974

i would rather put a tire on the hood of it but that was pretty cool to    6 figure car got it butt kicked
Let\'s go wheeling!

Anonymous

Quote from: "NewRide"
Quote from: "Harley"Um, not currently.  But that got me thinkin about that 440 in the barn :mrgreen:

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY.  Are you gonna come over and help him get that stupid thing in the Heep AND working???   (oops, that probably wasn't the best thing I could have said, huh......)

:mrgreen:

NewRide

Quote from: "PetalMel"
Quote from: "NewRide"

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY.  Are you gonna come over and help him get that stupid thing in the Heep AND working???   (oops, that probably wasn't the best thing I could have said, huh......)

:mrgreen:

I'll help get it in ... no guaranty on if it works !!
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

jeepfan1974

i will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!            alls you have to say is jeep and mopar big block and i'm there ::woot::  ::woot::  ::woot::  ::woot::
Let\'s go wheeling!