Jimmy Buffett

Started by jeepsR4Girls, June 05, 2008, 01:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeepsR4Girls

So who is all going to this Buffett concert?  Ed and I are but I won't be having fun fun like in the past tough.  We have pavillian seats this time which is a good thing. This will be my first one that I have to stay sober at!!!

Mudviper

Who's Jimmy Buffett?

Nosilla

Why do you need to stay sober? Are you expecting or are you the driver for the night?

Yah and who is jimmy buffet????

ouchman

Quote from: "Mudviper"Who's Jimmy Buffett?
x2...............lol
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/

jeepsR4Girls

Yes I will be driving this year.

naypalm

Don't know Jimmy Buffet!? lol

jeepsR4Girls

So why is everone picking on me? lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "jeepsR4Girls"Yes I will be driving this year.

do you want to go with us?  We would LOVE to have a designated driver for the RV.... :mrgreen:

BTW, if you go early enough you can drink and still be sober by the time you gotta go home.  Trust me, I know :mrgreen:  Of course, we are usually at the Park and Ride by noon, so we have lots of time to enjoy a few ritas before JB makes his appearance......  

I know that we will be there with my cousin (a virgin WOOOOHOOOOO!!!  Sacrifice to the Tiki Gods!!!) and her husband (another virgin---feast for the Gods this year!) and a few other "phriends" that we usually hang out with in the parking lot.  

We also have two extra tickets if you know anyone who is looking for some.  Our pals from Georgia just canceled out due to a death in the family.  I'm sure the Tiki Gods have room for a few more virgins if any of you non-believers who posted above me are up to the challenge.....

jeepsR4Girls

Ed can tell you my last experience at a Jimmy concert!!!! Unfortunally I forgot to put in the request for time off and I have to work till 3 so we won't be there till 5 prob.  Are the tickests that you have left for the lawn or for the pavillian?

Anonymous

we have pavilion seats left.  We hope to get what we have into them, which is $320....

longarm

Stephanie and I will be there as well.  Probably not until around 4 or 5 though.  I'm working the night prior.  Don't know where were hanging out yet.  Probably with my family as their all Parrotheads adn in the Detroit Parrotheat Club.  I'm sure their excited about two more "virgins" joining them for the evening.   :mrgreen:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Anonymous

heh, I'm getting too darn excited!!!  ::woot::   off to bed early tonite then up early tomorrow to make some guac and maybe jambalya to go with the cheese burgers in paradise.

Weather looks like it may cooperate as well, so this is gonna be phun!!! :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Fins to the Left Fins to the Right and I'm headed outta town!!!!!!!!!!

CYA there, Parrotheads!!!!

Anonymous

wow, what fun it was... :mrgreen:

longarm

That concert was great!  I was impressed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."