Spotted ME!

Started by 99grandtj, July 09, 2007, 07:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

99grandtj

Sweet new forum  :D

Been spotted by someone at BK in Owosso. Just wondering who saw me?
99 tonj 3.5" FT LA stretched, 60/70u, 37\'s
47 cj2a work in progress

Nosilla

I would guess it was Tony. He lives in Lennon.

NewRide

You driven a nice Red one ?? Look like a long arm kits ? If so it wasnt me I swear !!! LOL Ok yeah it was Welcome to the board !
Tony
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Nosilla

last time i saw his it was long arms 37's dana 60's but only 2 wheel drive. He was in our group at pig gig. we both were 2 wheel drive that day.

99grandtj

Yup that is my red tj. Long arm, stretched, and on a dana 70 rear and 60 front. Just got done building the front axle. Too bad I missed ya  :cry:
47 cj2a work in progress

NewRide

I was at TSC trying to get the rest of the parts I need to finish my tire carrier. I'm over in Lennon so it not to bad of a drive
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."

99grandtj

Quote from: "NewRide"I was at TSC trying to get the rest of the parts I need to finish my tire carrier. I'm over in Lennon so it not to bad of a drive

Sweet, you live right on 13 don't ya?
47 cj2a work in progress

NewRide

Yup thats me ! Stop by say Hi !