Hello fellow jeepers!!!

Started by JEEPSALESGUY, August 30, 2007, 11:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JEEPSALESGUY

I just wanted to introduce myself to a great club! I've searched for quite some time looking for a "jeep only" club in mid michigan, and with no avail, here I am. My screen name says it all "jeepsalesguy", yes I sell jeeps. As a matter of fact, I'm a sales manager at a jeep dealer in jackson, michigan (so many benefits to list i.e parts at cost!). Don't let that fool you! I'm a die hard jeeper at heart. My rig is a 05 TJ 4.0l with a 4" pro comp lift, 33" mickeys and multiple other upgrades. I've been to several jeep jamborees, as well as the typical two trackin'. My wife has a 07 commander (what a sell-out!), but, oh well it's a jeep & my family likes to get dirty off road! I'd love to be part of a club that shares the same passion as I do (I call it more of a disease than anything)! The one thing a jeep has taught me is there's nothing better in my eyes than being in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of jeeps!Thanks for looking and hope to meet a bunch of great people!!!
05 tj 4" procomp lift, 33" mickeys & not enough time to wheel it!

TechJeeper

Hello and welcome!

astrogiblet

Welcome! You should come to our club meeting on September 9th.

-Brandon

NewRide

Welcome to the Site !!
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Anonymous

Yo

jeepfan1974

welcome
Let\'s go wheeling!

Nosilla

Welcome to the site. Sounds like you have the same problems as we all do.

If you have any questions about the club feel free to ask me or PM me.

longarm

Hello
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

naypalm

Greetings!!!!!!!!!

Paul Hittie

At least it's a Commander and not a Compass, right?

Welcome aboard!
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

LeePotter

WELCOME!!!!!

dbikers

Quote from: "phittie1100"At least it's a Commander and not a Compass, right?

Welcome aboard!
er, um, uh, you mean i shouldn't have traded my squares in on rounds??

WELCOME!!!
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

JEEPSALESGUY

ouch...the commander is great for the family, but it's not a real trail friendly rig!
05 tj 4" procomp lift, 33" mickeys & not enough time to wheel it!

Anonymous

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!  (I kinda like my new greeting---it's obnoxious, just like me!!)

Don't worry about the whole "it's a Jeep, but not really" thing.  I drive an H2 so I understand the whole "looks like a capable rig but not really" thing :lol:

Paul Hittie

Quote from: "JEEPSALESGUY"ouch...the commander is great for the family, but it's not a real trail friendly rig!

Commanders make great trail rigs....especially if you are wheeling someone else's Commander!
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance