out of the loop

Started by Grifter, December 23, 2007, 11:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grifter

been out of the loop for a while..namely since i moved to shelby township and we have no internet here at the new place..except occasionally like now ..when we pirate our traveling neighbors wireless net(guess hes home for the weekend?)

looked you all up over on mj and noticed that the forums there have been a wee bit dead for a while...so i figured i would followo the link ..

hope you all are doing well...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year..

RLTW,
Grifter

naypalm

Welcome to the forums, Grifter!

Anonymous

Hey bud.

jeepfan1974

hey grifter glad to see ya found us !!               i ran into you at the tree farm last week
Let\'s go wheeling!

longarm

Merry Christmas brother!  I hope all is well with you and the little lady.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

dbikers

Grifter...man it's good to hear from you!  (thought you fell off the face of the earth).  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from our family(s) to yours.
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

Paul Hittie

Good to hear from you again Grifter - Merry Christmas!
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Grifter

Thanks All,

over at my Parents place for the day so i am using their net..dont get to used to seeing me around here just yet..

hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.

Jeepfan1974 was good to meet you too..nice zj.

Thanks for the warm welcome....

RLTW,
Grifter

dbikers

Quote from: "Grifter"Thanks All,

over at my Parents place for the day so i am using their net..dont get to used to seeing me around here just yet..

RLTW,
Grifter

Karl, you should pm a few of us yer tele # ...still have the xj?...would be fun to wheel again for old time sake.
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

Grifter

Quote from: "dbikers"
Quote from: "Grifter"Thanks All,

RLTW,
Grifter

Karl, you should pm a few of us yer tele # ...still have the xj?...would be fun to wheel again for old time sake.

number hasnt changed..stilll the same..if you never had it in the first place ..let me know and i'll pass it on..

dbikers..number inbound..

RLTW,
Grifter

94_xj_country

glad to see you made it over!
havent seen you around town much, gimme a call we'll link up after the holiday junk is over
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

Grifter

Quote from: "94_xj_country"glad to see you made it over!
havent seen you around town much, gimme a call we'll link up after the holiday junk is over

got yer pm kid...congrats on the sale...

i'll call you in a bit..

quit my old sucky job on new years day .so the income has slowed consideraly till i get another job...hopefully the jeep stays running long enough to get me some new income other then my gov. pay..

RLTW,
Grifter