Matt on 69

Started by rallykid, May 04, 2009, 09:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rallykid

Saw Matt #1 on the way home tonight from work. Nice to see another member on the road, reminds me I am not the only one stuck living in the real world and not just Jeep world. :D

On a side note, did you see the guy on the red and white crotch rocket? He paced me about 70 and then dropped back and blew by me in the left lane about 110 doing a stnadup wheelie for about 1/4 mile.  :shock:  People have to know there are easier ways to commit suicide.  :roll:
Always outnumbered, never outgunned

TechJeeper

I was the goofy looking guy in the passenger seat, lol.  

That guy had just finished his wheelie when we were getting on 69 from 475.  Idiots.

rallykid

I couldn't see who it was in the passenger seat when you guys came by.  I saw the club logo after you were almost past me. That's when I gave the honk. He had stood it up again around Belsay, I didn't see him when he was back your way. I was trying to get out of the way of the truck and the red firebird that were racing.  Apparently it was idiot day on my drive home and someone forgot to tell me.
Always outnumbered, never outgunned

naypalm

Lots of bikes out on the roads today... I don't mind em when they actually follow the speed limits and don't pop wheelies going 90, but....jeesh they were everywhere!

94_xj_country

Quote from: "rallykid"I couldn't see who it was in the passenger seat when you guys came by.  I saw the club logo after you were almost past me. That's when I gave the honk. He had stood it up again around Belsay, I didn't see him when he was back your way. I was trying to get out of the way of the truck and the red firebird that were racing.  Apparently it was idiot day on my drive home and someone forgot to tell me.

every day is idiot day on michigan roads
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org