Go Topless Day

Started by LPM606, February 10, 2010, 06:58:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

naypalm

I have the popup tent and I think the WLB banners and Tread Lightly Banner. I might also bring a table as well in case.

See Ya'll bright and early!

rallykid

I have the club info sheets that I got at the last meeting. I will be there about 10AM to get everything ready. Setup shouldn't be too bad. Mitch has the bounce house but if the wind is strong we aren't going to be able to set it up.  :shock:

Edit: If anyone is not going to make the event but is coming to the party after and needs directions call me. My number is in the member contact info.
Always outnumbered, never outgunned

longarm

I'll be showing up, but can't go topless in my Ford Focus.  How about, topless w/ undergarments?  That's about as close as I can get with a moon-roof....  The bounce house is a no-go for today.  The winds are 25-30 mph with up to 45 mph gusts.  Sorry guys, but mother earth dictated that one.  Not worth ruining a bounce house.  If the kids want excitement, have the little ones hold a really big umbrella and open it in the wind......  Might want two tether them down first though...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Paul Hittie

So besides cold wet weather, any other news/feedback?  

We had intermittent snow showes in St Helen all day
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

rallykid

Been busy and haven't been around. The event was great even with the lousy weather. Had fun hanging out and chatting with everyone. The after party was fun as well and we enjoyed having everyone over who stopped by.
Always outnumbered, never outgunned