05 tj parts

Started by JEEPSALESGUY, September 26, 2007, 11:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JEEPSALESGUY

best offer...05 tj factory shocks & springs, used only 2000 miles before i put my lift on. also i have factory front sway bar links, and front lower control arms, and pitman arm. I also have front & rear factory bumpers, as well as front & rear bumper end caps. Any one interested let me know, I'm sure we can work something out. (trade/sale)
05 tj 4" procomp lift, 33" mickeys & not enough time to wheel it!

gh0stslay3r

Sent PM
2000 jeep wrangler TJ
Two tracker
Cheap Thrills

Chris99XJ

Flare's ????

Anonymous

lol

JEEPSALESGUY

not yet, but I may have a set coming up here. I want to get the wider flares coming up here.

JEEPSALESGUY

i really gotta clean the garage! I also have a canoe / kayak rack for tj's as well as stereo amps & subs. All this stuff is cheap.....I just need it gone. (the wife wants to park in the garage this winter!!!)

Nosilla

Are those stock amps and subs?

jeepfan1974

hey the rear bumper end caps i might be intersted    mine are in two puddles in the driveway lol         welded on the tow hooks    they got a little hot :D
Let\'s go wheeling!

Nosilla

stupid :D

jeepfan1974

Quote from: "Nosilla"stupid :D
:lol:
Let\'s go wheeling!

JEEPSALESGUY

Quote from: "Nosilla"Are those stock amps and subs?

not the stock amps/ subs, 2 mtx amps and 2 10" polk audio subs (each in there own box.

Nosilla

Are you still going on the that color run? if so, how much for just 1 or both subs? Really only need 1 for the jeep.

JEEPSALESGUY

yes, I'll be @ the west branch run. I've got 2 amps & 2 subs (both the same), let me know what you think it's worth.

Nosilla

I don't need a amp. and i am a cheap person so you tell me what 1 or both subs would cost me. After all she needs to buy me something for my birthday right.

JEEPSALESGUY

i hear ya on the b-day! best offer on each sub.