Rocks & Valleys December 15th

Started by StingRay66, November 20, 2012, 10:24:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Hittie

My favorite trumpet player has a marching date Saturday in the Burton Christmas parade at noon on Saturday.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

NewRide

Fair enough ! Those are the special moments you don't want to miss !!
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

StingRay66

Just spoke with R & V's and he will be at gate around 9:30 am. There will be 2 other groups there so I will bring an extra flag or 2 for those who need them. If you want to we will be meeting at the Mt. Morris rest stop on I 75 at 8AM See ya in the morning.
Russ

No God ....................No Peace

Know God ................Know Peace

naypalm

J's Jeep

What a riot!  Jane and I had a lot of fun today...great group to spend a day of wheeling with.
It's going to be very difficult to pick a SOM with so many having some difficulties here and there throughout the day(pictures to follow).  We were apprehensive at first but didn't back down at anything(well maybe once).  I can now say that I have been "double winched!", and liked it!
There is so much Santa needs to bring us to be complete wheelers...I am not sure that we have been that good though.
Merry Christmas to all...looking forward to the next wheeling adventure.

Paul Hittie

Wow...you've been bit BAD!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

NewRide

I think it was when he was sliding sideways down the side of the hill ... Or maybe it was when he was hooked to more cable lines at one time then anyone should be hooked to ... LMAO it was a good day !!!
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

LPM606

It was a great day out at R&V's.  Trails had a coating of slippery snow that increased the difficulty (and the pucker factor) a bit and made for some really fun driving opportunities.  We also had a couple nice stuck situations that required some pretty elaborate winching... including Jim's double winch hook-up that allowed him to be pulled back onto the hill without having his ass end slide into the trees... another day where most of the recovery gear in our bags was pulled out at one time or another... Good Times!

gogolen

That was a lot of fun, can't wait to do it again.