TRAIL CLEAN UP !!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by jeepfan1974, July 07, 2008, 11:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewRide

I'm looking to make this ! I'll be bringing my truck again ... so I have 1 extra seat .
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Nosilla

I will be going. 4 extra seats with me.

Mudviper

So how many vehicles are going up.. I count possibly 4 right now. How many vehicles do we actually need?

Paul Hittie

I would be happy to ride and share gas $$
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Nosilla

Paul you can ride with me. I think John is also. I think we only need a couple cars to go.

naypalm

ill ride with ya neil

NewRide

I'm pretty sure the best way might be to split up and have two set of cars going towards each other from different ends .. so the more the better !!
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."

TechJeeper

I might be able to make it if we are going up for the day of saturday... if not I cant get sunday off...

Nosilla

Okay matt. your in.

1 spot left.

NewRide

Where we meeting ? And at what time ??

Nosilla

Saturday Morning?   I was gonna leave early that morning so we could follow each other up Tony.

jeepfan1974

my family and i are going up on friday afternoon you all are welcome to stay at our place bring a tent will be having steak on saturday night on the campfire the club is buying  :D        we will all meet at the DNR building on m33 just north of atlanta at 10 am saturday if any one needs directions call my cell 810 834 9447
Let\'s go wheeling!

jeepsR4Girls

If you still need the help Ed and I should be able to come for Saturday. Just let us know what time and where you are leaving from and we will follow.

Nosilla

Stay tuned as we figure it out. We need all the help we can get.

Mudviper

I still plan on going, but will need to split the gas cost with someone. Will cost way to much to drive all the way up there and back in the XJ and I know Neils Yukon gets worse gas then my XJ..lol  I think we should all pool in, in my opinon, for gas for the trip of have the club cover the gas.