TRAIL CLEAN UP !!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by jeepfan1974, July 07, 2008, 11:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naypalm

Quote from: "NewRide"
Quote from: "Harley"Hey Tony................................

Hey Chris ......................

NewRide

Don't forget bug spray and sunscreen !! Cold beer/pop/water and a few munchies !!! Also a few trash bags , gloves , beer , chain saw , beer , a snatch strap in case it rains and it gets very muddy , beer .... Not sure but I know I'm forgetting something !
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Anonymous

heh, you typed "snatch"   :lol:

I think Chris is out for tomorrow.  As we should have expected, but hoped wouldn't happen, our appliances that were "promised" to be delivered this morning before noon, arrived at about 4:15 this afternoon.  The delay was that our oven was "messed up" when they went to load it on the truck so they needed to get a replacement.  The dishwasher, once out of the box, looked like it lost what may have been a pretty bad fight.  The replacement was dropped off (almost literally) at 5:45 this afternoon.  The microwave is still in the box, so that may be a surprise waiting to happen as well.  On the up side, the appliance store felt terrible about the delay and the oven, they knocked off $200 and upgraded us to a more fancy oven (which was also $400 more than the one I chose...)  They haven't addressed the dishwasher issue other than going to get a new one, so we'll see what happens there.  I going to give them the benefit of the doubt...

So, needless to say, Chris has been "grounded" to do appliance installation since our Hannah Montana wannabes will be here primed and ready to party tomorrow afternoon.  Sorry about that, I know I was looking forward to having him up north.  Opps, I mean HE was looking forward to going up north....  :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Gotta work tomorrow anyway.

And Tony, you know what I'm talking about..........

longarm

Sorry, I'm working tonight and tommorow.  I won't be able to make it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

NewRide

man this is early in the morning !!!!  ::ouch::
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."

Yager

Sorry again, I've been stupid busy. I worked this morning and with gas and trying to buy a house and build an XJ before the twins come, I'm kind of hoarding cash.

Thanks for the carpool offers though. Sorry I couldn't help.
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com

NewRide

Made it home ........ no carnage that I saw !! Time for bed .....

naypalm

i am le tired

naypalm

Heres the gps trail i recorded during the cleanup.

I was using Microsoft Streets & Trips 2006.

//drivebypc.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/michigan-united-states-north-america.est

Paul Hittie

Thanks Matt!
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Paul Hittie

Regarding our second trip up there....

I think I am going to have to bow out if we are going next week - I have to be back in town Friday to get Deb & Jonathon, and Thursday afternoon I have to go to Roscommon for a DNR meeting.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance