Jonathon's Birthday Party 7-31 Noon-???

Started by Paul Hittie, July 14, 2010, 04:44:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Hittie

As my son gets older, it gets harder to disguise the fact that my wife and I always piggy-back our only summer get-together with friends and family on his birthday.  This year he is on to us - I was only able to get away with mailing invitations to those of you with kids that he knows.  Fortunately, he does not visit our website, so I can invite the rest of you without getting in too much trouble.  

He picked pizza and hot wings this year, we are probably going to eat around 1pm.  We will have all of the usual stuff - munchies, pop, water, beer, squirt guns, etc, so bring a bathing suit, towel and a chair for the yard if you come, I think we have everything else covered.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

jeepsR4Girls

::woot::  ::woot:: We got an actuall invite :) Unfortunally though I don't have Gabrielle that weekend. I have to see what that day brings us. It maybe a spur of the moment that we come. My class reunion is that day, we have my friend staying with us that weekend from Flordia. She may go to the reunion that day to spend it with family instead, so I have to wait and see what she decides to do. If Ed decides not to go with me maybe he will just come over for a little while.

That only means Gabrielle's isn't too far away. YIKES! I can't belive that the monsters, I mean rug-rats, okay our kids will be 11 this year!