GALLERY IS GETTING UPDATED...

Started by TechJeeper, October 20, 2007, 09:21:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TechJeeper

I have all the pics backed up and I am switching gallery software because that other one sucked...

TechJeeper

UPDATE  ::ouch::

TechJeeper

Okay,

If I could please have everyone go to our gallery and make their account.  I will then add your pictures from the other gallery to your new one.

Thank You and sorry for the trouble...

Cody

http://whatliesbeyond.org/gallery/

Paul Hittie

Is the gallery still broke?
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

TechJeeper

the gallery has been redone... It was taking up WAY to much space on the server, dont wanna make the host mad...  I have it setup on a remote server (thanks Matt) and if you want pictures submitted, simply let me know, i.e. Mitch gave me a CD and I put them on there.

Sorry for the inconveniance...

Cody

Paul Hittie

I lost a whole folder of pictures from a drive at work, many of them were in my WLB albums too - do you still have the old files?

TechJeeper

yeap, i will burn em to a cd and bring them to the next meeting, just remind me.

Mudviper

Ok.. went to the link, but nothing there tells me about making an account

TechJeeper

no account... its set up where I have to create an album and put it up, much like... ::gulp:: wegotmud.

Paul Hittie

Quote from: "Gr8archer"yeap, i will burn em to a cd and bring them to the next meeting, just remind me.

You 'da man!

naypalm

Lets try this gallery this time. Hopefully it doesnt freak out like before.

Registration is open, all u gotta do is click "Register" in the upper right hand corner and fill in the blanks, hit submit, then check ur email for a confirmation message.

http://s208213989.onlinehome.us/WLBgallery/

Mudviper

Don't see anything that says register.. Just WLB and log in.. no register in the top right hand side

naypalm

Sorry bout that, I swore that I saw it there last night.