KUDOS To Everyone in WLB for a terrific show today!!!

Started by Anonymous, July 21, 2007, 10:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I was only there for  a bit, but I was totally impressed by the number of rigs that showed up and awed by the raffle table.  You guys (especially Neil, even though I know he won't admit it) did a GREAT job putting on the 4x4 event.  Super turn out for a first time out, lots of raffle prizes, and even a charity benefactor to boot.  You guys did a great job thinking of all the details and making this look like a polished event.    Even though I have known many of you for a while, you have earned my upmost respect in your ability to plan and pull off what appears to be an annual event in the making.

Again, congrats on a great show, and  thank you again for your hard work and effort to show off  the off road community's best attributes!!!

Nosilla

Thanks Mel :D  It took everyones comittment to pull this off.

I want to Thank each and everyone of my fellow club members for everything. I had a awesome time today and i'm positive that we will do this for years to come.

I also want to thank you guys for the compliments about what i helped do here. I may act like a harda$$ but it really ment alot to hear what everyone had to say to me.

I also want to Thank the 26 generous sponsors we had for this event. They all went up and above anything i could have imagined could be done the first year of a show. My hats off to each and everyone of them.

Now lets go get them Dirty for another year.

NewRide

Everyone did a great job !!!!!! Can't wait till next year !! Neil ... thanks for beating down so many doors !!
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

alipotter46

I think mine might have to stay DIRTY until next year!

TechJeeper

Quote from: "alipotter46"I think mine might have to stay DIRTY until next year!

I cleaned mine last night :-D

Thanks everyone, I think it went great and I think pretty much everyone had a good time.

Paul Hittie

We must have hit the right time and the right spot - I was impressed not only by the size of the event, but also the compliments I received from people outside of our "circle" on putting together such a successful event.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

IBJeepin98XJ

anyone have pics from it?
\'98 XJ 2" Lift. 31x10.5x15 Summit TrailClimber CTs. Airaid Throttlebody spacer. Flowmaster.

NewRide

Uploading pictures right now ....
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

longarm

Quote from: "Nosilla"Now lets go get them Dirty for another year.

You mean that I actually have to get my Jeep dirty again?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Nosilla

Quote from: "longarm"
Quote from: "Nosilla"Now lets go get them Dirty for another year.

You mean that I actually have to get my Jeep dirty again?

yup :D

astrogiblet

42 rigs in a 50 rig event for the first year is an amazing number. I never would have thought it would be that high.

Had a great time and everyone made it look like we've done this for years.

Thanks for letting me help out.. even though I'm not a member (yet?)...

-Brandon

alipotter46

Brandon, I would like to thank you for all your help.  For someone who is not a member yet, you sure did alot of work.  You are a real go-get-er.

astrogiblet

:) Thanks. I appreciate you guys letting me help out, I had a ball!

It was really nice to get a chance to sit down and talk with some of you guys too.

-Brandon