Hey Neil & Chris - Now with the lifted KJ Pics!

Started by Herezja, March 04, 2009, 04:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herezja

Hey guys! I wasn't sure what your "handles" were on here, so I thought this was the easiest way to track you down.

I know we talked about lifting my wife's Liberty in the next few weeks, but I totally forgot we are booked up this weekend and apparently the following weekend as well (apparently we are heading to the UP...news to me  :mrgreen:).

Anyway...my first available weekend is looking like the 21st. Again, though....I will work around your schedules. Just let me know when you guys will be available and I will have the Liberty there.

Again....I really appreciate this. I CAN'T WAIT until my tools are back!!

Thanks!

Chris
 ::Jeep::

Nosilla

Chris just get with me when the time gets closer. If i am able i will help no problem at all.

Herezja

Quote from: "Nosilla"Chris just get with me when the time gets closer. If i am able i will help no problem at all.

Will do...thanks!

Anonymous

Me too.  I am heading to somewhere warm, and won't be back til the 20th.  I'm sure we can get ya taken care of though.

jeepfan1974

i would be willing to give a hand also
Let\'s go wheeling!

rallykid

I'm there if you need me providing I am not stuck at work.
Always outnumbered, never outgunned

Herezja

Thanks all! I will post again about this after the weekend of the 14th.

Herezja

Neil & Chris,

How is your schedule looking for this weekend? I am pretty open if you guys want to tackle the KJ?

Just let me know.

Thanks!

Chris

Nosilla

Sorry Chris i am booked the next 2 weekends with work. Hopefully Harley can get to it for you.

Herezja

I'll see what he is up to....thanks!

Anonymous

Still having fun in the sun!!  Be back on Friday.  Is anyone else will to help, if I can swing it?

Herezja

We got tickets to the Pistons game on Sunday, so if you are up for Saturday (I know it is short to when you get back), I am open.

Just let me know.

Thanks!

Chris

94_xj_country

i could probably help saturday
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

Anonymous

Ok.......  If we are doing Saturday, lets get started around 9am.  We will try to get it knocked out, and have the rest of the day to to what ever else we need to get done.

94_xj_country

i may not be able to make it saturday now.
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org