Hey Neil & Chris - Now with the lifted KJ Pics!

Started by Herezja, March 04, 2009, 04:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herezja

Quote from: "Harley"Ok.......  If we are doing Saturday, lets get started around 9am.  We will try to get it knocked out, and have the rest of the day to to what ever else we need to get done.

Sent you a PM....

Anonymous

yep.  Anyone else gonna help out??

naypalm

I can drop by for a bit, I'll have to get going by 6pm for a concert at the whiting.

Herezja

Quote from: "NayPalm"I can drop by for a bit, I'll have to get going by 6pm for a concert at the whiting.

jeez...we are starting at 9am...I hope we are done by 6pm!  :D

rallykid

Did you guys ever get it done?  I was going to stop by if you needed a hand but the in-laws had a house emergency that has kept me tied up yesterday and today.
Always outnumbered, never outgunned

Herezja

Quote from: "rallykid"Did you guys ever get it done?  I was going to stop by if you needed a hand but the in-laws had a house emergency that has kept me tied up yesterday and today.

No problem....we got it done!

Paul Hittie

Where is the "This post is worthless without Pics!" smiley??

Anyways, "This Post is Worthless Without Pics!"
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

rallykid

Quote from: "phittie1100"Where is the "This post is worthless without Pics!" smiley??

Always got your back  :mrgreen:

Congrats on getting it done.  Great crew here and always willing to help. Now that I am no longer invaded by the in-laws I am hoping to get some things done this week myself.
Always outnumbered, never outgunned

Herezja

I'll get some pics posted up as soon as we get some real tires on it (still running on the stocks right now). We started pricing on Saturday and I was going to head out this week and find the deals, but all our stuff arrived from Africa on Tuesday morning, so tire shopping took a back seat to unpacking our household effects.

Anonymous

any giraffes or rhinos sneak into your luggage for the ride?  That would be kinda cool.... :mrgreen:

Herezja

Nope....but I did find a cockroach STILL ALIVE in one of the boxes. I had to cut his "all expenses paid" vacation to Michigan a little short. It was a battle, but my shoe and I won that round!  :mrgreen:

Anonymous

I hope he wasn't covered by the Geneva Convention thingee or something like that.  Would hate to see red tape get in the way of some wheeling time....

Anonymous

Yea.  What if he had Diplomatic Immunity?!?!?!

Herezja

That's ok...I still have diplomatic immunity too...well, I at least still have my diplomatic passport....close enough  :mrgreen:

Herezja

Quote from: "rallykid"
Quote from: "phittie1100"Where is the "This post is worthless without Pics!" smiley??

Always got your back  :mrgreen:

Congrats on getting it done.  Great crew here and always willing to help. Now that I am no longer invaded by the in-laws I am hoping to get some things done this week myself.

Ok....I know it took me a bit, but we finally snapped some pictures of the KJ with the lift and tires while we were at Jeep Blessing...here you go!!