do we get discounts from any of those sponsers our the site?

Started by 94_xj_country, May 30, 2007, 03:21:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosilla

well not really terms Harley more like finding out what they can do for us and us for them. Just working on the idea with them. Once i know anything i will let everyone know, then we can go from there.

longarm

I guess this will have to be discussed in a meeting.  What they can do for us and us for them just doesn't sound right.  If a vendor wants to give club members a % off, then I think thats great of them and will speak highly of them to all, as long as the service is great.  I look forward to dealing with 2TM.  I hope that no vendor will expect a club to sole endorse a certain vendor and only that vendor though.  I for one will never vote for that.  I'm probably getting ahead of myself though.  I like the idea of having several different Jeep vendors within an hour or two from each other.  Competition is what keeps prices down and in theory, service good.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Nosilla

I will never devote myself to 1 certain place for any kind of business. We are just looking to see what they have to offer us is all right now. Nothing serious at the moment.

GOT ROCKS

It seems that I mis spoke.  I apologize for anything that may have been mis leading.  I was planning on bringing this up in the next meeting as well as I also feel that this is a club decision.

Neil hit the nail on the head when he went to bat for my previous post.  It is just in the idea stages and I am trying to run it throught the proper channels.  I don't want to just throw it out there with out running it by Neil first.

Again I am sorry for any harm that I may have caused.  I am taking in everyones insight and this will be resolved soon.

Thanks for listening,
Anthony
RHINO ZJ:
//http://www.rhinozj.com
I <3 my Bacon Pockets!

Anonymous

Quote from: "GOT ROCKS"It seems that I mis spoke.  I apologize for anything that may have been mis leading.  I was planning on bringing this up in the next meeting as well as I also feel that this is a club decision.

Neil hit the nail on the head when he went to bat for my previous post.  It is just in the idea stages and I am trying to run it throught the proper channels. I don't want to just throw it out there with out running it by Neil first.

Again I am sorry for any harm that I may have caused.  I am taking in everyones insight and this will be resolved soon.

Thanks for listening,
Anthony

RUn what by Neil?????  As stated in my other post  ?!?!?!?!

Neil is NOT WLB.  We are a club, not one person.  Screw it, I'm not typing a long story, I gotta go to work .......................

TechJeeper

I think it's cool that 2TM is going to try to help out the members of a local club, much better than other companies who could care less if you put effort forth to save the sport.  Like Neil said, I am not going to say "Im only going to shop there" but I will deffently make them a first stop for alot of items if their price is competitive.   Thank you Got Rocks and 2TM and I look froward to seeing what you guys work out for us.

Nosilla

They just wanted to mention the idea of a discount and such and then i could bring it to the meeting with what was said. Don't think by any means that i ever make any kind of decision behind the backs of our members. I have always wanted the club involved in every aspect.

Harley if you would like to take the time to talk with them about it then bring it to the members then have at it. I have plenty of other things i can do.

If not then let me see what they have to say and i will bring it to the members. No reason to be busting our chops on this.

longarm

Nobodies busting anyone's chops.    If 2TM want's to give a discount to our club, then Anthony can bring it up at the next meeting.  I'll welcome any discount.  Let's just wait until this is addressed to everyone in the club at a meeting.  I don't want to bust out anyone.  I think Anthony is doing something good here.  Something more than anyother shop is volunteering right now.  Let's just drop this for awhile and see what happens.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Anonymous

I'm not busting your chops, but I'll give ya a swift kick in the junk if ya want it.  I'll call ya in a bit, and see if we can set up that meeting tonight.