Popcorn

Started by Paul Hittie, September 29, 2007, 09:27:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Hittie

Does anyone have a Cub Scout/Boy Scout in the family?

My Cub Scout will be selling popcorn starting this week - if you don't have a favorite scout to buy from, please let me know.  

They have added a new product this year for those that don't eat popcorn - a $25 donation that ships $25 worth of popcorn to US soldiers serving overseas, administered by BSA and the USO - 100% tax deductible and 100% of your deduction goes to the soldiers.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

TechJeeper

let me know, i will buy from you instead of the kids that come and set up at rockys.  btw, if your sons troop is interested in setting up outside of rockys to sell for a day, let me know, the kids usally make out pretty good.

alipotter46

I want to order some.  Just let me know when I can look at the order sheet.  I won't be at the meeting.  Maybe we can hook up on the phone or somewhere else.

longarm

I'll talk to the wife, but I think we will be good for the $25.00 option for our Heroes serving overseas.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Anonymous

make sure Chris selects something at the meeting as well.  I like the donation overseas to the heroes as well.

Oh, and if Chris doesn't help out, let me know and I'll buy double what he should have just as a punishment/reminder to do as I say the next time.... :lol:

NewRide

Hey count me in for a donation !! Maybe the club could make one or 4 as well !!
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)