stickers

Started by 1 ton tj, March 31, 2013, 08:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1 ton tj

who do i talk to get stickers? do i have to pay a member fee?
wheeling the way of life

LPM606

Stickers are reserved for club members.  To become a member, you must attend a minumim of 3 meetings and/or events with the club, be sponsored by a current member, and be voted in by the club at one of our monthly meetings.  Membership dues are $55.00 per year +$10.00 first time initiation fee (Which covers stickers & T-Shirt).  Your $55.00 membership breaks down into $15.00 for WLB, $25 for GLFWDA and $15 for UFWDA.  Our next meeting is this coming Sunday April 7th.  Our Next event is the Two Tracker annual forest clean-up April 20th followed by wheeling at Silver Lake Sand Dunes on the 21st.  Come check us out if you are interested. 

1 ton tj

thanks for the info. i will see what i can do to make it.
wheeling the way of life

longarm

I too need a couple more stickers.  I need to represent out in the Pacific Northwest.  I have one on my XJ, but it's seen better days.... 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

longarm

No stickers for Mitch?  I'll gladly buy them.  I'm not joining any clubs out here as I haven't had the time.  Plus, we may be moving back. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Paul Hittie

Quote from: longarm on March 05, 2015, 07:33:26 PM
No stickers for Mitch?  I'll gladly buy them.  I'm not joining any clubs out here as I haven't had the time.  Plus, we may be moving back.

:o
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance