Holiday Party 1/6/08 3pm

Started by Paul Hittie, December 05, 2007, 08:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosilla

What ever. i mentioned Chips,pies,cookies, meat tray, veggiie tray,crackers/cheese ect.

ouchman

Quote from: "Nosilla"What ever. i mentioned Chips,pies,cookies, meat tray, veggiie tray,crackers/cheese ect.

cool simple
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/

Nosilla

Indeed. no reason to go over board here.

Mudviper

I used to do the White Elephant game with my last offroad club. We did it the easy way though. Everyone got in a circle and someone read the right left game story. Basically it is a christmas story and everytime the person says right or left, you pass the present to the person in that direction. We do it at work every year too.

Nosilla

Interesting twist.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mudviper"I used to do the White Elephant game with my last offroad club. We did it the easy way though. Everyone got in a circle and someone read the right left game story. Basically it is a christmas story and everytime the person says right or left, you pass the present to the person in that direction. We do it at work every year too.

that's a cool idea.  When I did it with my friends, we would roll dice, if you didn't get a double, the dice moved to the next person.  If you got a double, you got to choose a gift--either from the pile or steal from someone.  If your gift was stolen you had to reroll a double on your next turn to get another gift.  The interesting part was that no one opened their gifts until all of them were distributed.  So, the "cherished gift" often a big one or nicely wrapped could be a real dog (one year I got nifty plastic rain bonnets and toilet seat covers.....)

Make sure Sharkey's is okay with us bringing in food--some places won't allow that.

NewRide

We will be there, Is it too late to get involved in the gift exchange for the kids?

Thanks
Dawn
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Anonymous

She's old enough, maybe just put her in the "white elephant" ??