HEY!!!!!!!!!!!! The Christmas Party is THIS Sunday, Jan. 6t

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2008, 07:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Have you let me know what you are bringing as a dish to pass?  Have you figured out your White Elephant gift and wrapped it nicely so it can festively decorate our tables until we all fight over it and have a grand time?

Have your kids (if they have signed up for the gift exchange through Harley, and you would know because you would have gotten a PM a while back.) gotten a cool gift that is no more than $10 for the name they got?  Have they (or you, if it is like our house....) wrapped it nicely so we can keep the Christmas spirit going???

Just a quick reminder as this Sunday is catching up with us quickly.  Mrs. DBikers called me and we have begun to work out the final details of this shin dig, and it sounds like it is going to be a grand time.

SO,check out the club chat forum and post up what you are bringing if you haven't already done so.  Remember, that all adults are welcome to participate in the White Elephant game---bringing something that you already own that you think would be much better off at someone else's home (you know what I mean, the Clapper, Chi Pet, argyle sweater from 1970, the "How to Fix Your Jeep for $50 or less in a day" Book that lied to you from the time you cracked the cover...etc.  You get the picture.)
If you have an older kid (like over 14) who did not sign up for the kid gift exchange but wants to participate in the White Elephant, please feel free to have them do so.

See you at Sharkey's at 3 for a great family time!  After we get done whooping it up, the members are going to have their regular monthly meeting.  I hope to be so enthralled with my White Elephant prize that I won't even notice they are meeting!! :)

Anonymous

Just an FYI that there is a cash bar for ALL drinks, including non alcoholic beverages.  The club feels this is the least we can do for Sharkeys as they are allowing us to bring in food and not charging us for the use of the room.

Just wanted to make sure everyone is clear so there is no misunderstanding at party time :)

NewRide

mmmmmmm Beer ........
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

JEEPSALESGUY

Quote from: "NewRide"mmmmmmm Beer ........

X2
05 tj 4" procomp lift, 33" mickeys & not enough time to wheel it!

naypalm

::woot::

Anonymous

I think I'm ready..well, other than getting out of jammies and getting to Sharky's.  Any chance of making this a Christmas pajama party?? :)

And there is something odd about prepping for a Christmas party while I'm taking down and packing away all the Christmas stuff at our house.  Oh well, gotta end sometime, huh?

Cya in a bit!  Don't forget your white elephant gifts.  We have some good ones  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :mrgreen:

Anonymous

HEY CHRIS ALDRIDGE!!!!!!!!

You snuck out before I had a chance to thank you for your help with the Christmas party!

so, THANKS FOR ALL YOU HELP!!!!  :)

And also, thanks to everyone else who pitched in to set up, clean up, and make things go so well!  You guys (and gals) are an awesome bunch of people.  No wonder your numbers have almost doubled since the last time we did a Christmas shin-dig.

Now, I'm off to play with my draydels and have a cup of coffee in my mugs.  GIT-R-DONE!!!!

Nosilla

Chris,Mel and who ever helped out. Thank you very much. I had a great time tonight.

ouchman

Quote from: "Nosilla"Chris,Mel and who ever helped out. Thank you very much. I had a great time tonight.

x2
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/

Mudviper

mmmm popcorn and chocolate actually taste good together while sitting on an pnuematic chair while watching a Jeep TV

Anonymous

TMI Steve

NewRide

Quote from: "Mudviper"mmmm popcorn and chocolate actually taste good together while sitting on an pnuematic chair while watching a Jeep TV

Now only if you had some " Git R Done " mugs to go with them !!
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

94_xj_country

Quote from: "NewRide"
Quote from: "Mudviper"mmmm popcorn and chocolate actually taste good together while sitting on an pnuematic chair while watching a Jeep TV

Now only if you had some " Git R Done " mugs to go with them !!

those would be sweet  ::woot::
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

Anonymous

yes they are..... rrrrrrr would be

TechJeeper

Well i just pampered myself in golden delight while bathing in lavander scented water and now my skin is silky smooth.  Im heading to the mounds tommorow for the mud bath.  LOL, jk.

Had a blast, looks like everyone had fun!

Thanks to all that helped.