Wrench Fest

Started by jeepsR4Girls, January 16, 2008, 01:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longarm

Will anyone still be there about 11:30 PM?  Thats the soonest I can get there from work.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Anonymous

I hope everything is done by 11:30---I know I don't have any intention of being out in the barn then :mrgreen:

Anonymous

No, we will be done by then.

Paul Hittie

I'm not going to make it Julie - I am scrambling to get things wrapped up at work before I leave for D.C., I am going to end up working all day tomorrow.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

jeepsR4Girls

We are fetting excited.  What do we need to bring?

Anonymous

a DRY Jeep  :mrgreen:

Mudviper

I should be able to swing by for a few. I have to stop up at the Tire shop to get some tire I picked up this week mounted, so I believe I will be right around the corner.

Oh yeah, where does Harley live by the way??  that might be good to know lol

Anonymous

we are on Richfield Road, two miles east of M-15 in Davison.  Just look for the Camo Mech van in the driveway.

Anonymous

Chris just asked me to post up that you need to bring Spring Compressors.  I guess you can rent them at Auto Zone.  If you have additional questions about this, please call him at 810-397-4328.  Thanks :)

94_xj_country

wont be able to make it today, picking up tires
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

Major Mud

Got the spring compressers here. I'll bring them with me.
See ya' around 3.

94_xj_country

well how'd it go?
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

Mudviper

The operation was successful.

jeepsR4Girls

Thanks again Chris, Jeff, and Steve.  Lift looks great and drives okay from the whole 8 miles that I drove it so far.  New tires will be on it Monday.  Now maybe I can try to be a little more adventurous.  I can tell that I do sit higher and it is a little strange, but I will be used to it by my dive time to work Monday.  ::Jeep::

Anonymous

No problem.  We had fun doing it.  Hope your feeling better today.