Wrench Fest

Started by jeepsR4Girls, January 16, 2008, 01:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Mud

No problem. I'm just excited to see the pics of Ed getting his hands dirty! :o

TechJeeper

Glad to hear it went alright!

longarm

Get that thing alligned asap.  That was the advice given to me by lots of other Liberty Owners.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

jeepsR4Girls

Quote from: "Gr8archer"

Glad to hear it went alright!

I have not figured out how to post pics on these messages... If you can fill me in, We would love to share!

longarm

Set up a free account at //www.photobucket.com  You can upload your photos after shrinking them down and direct link them from there.  Thats how I do it.  Looking forward to seeing the pics of your KJ.
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

jeepsR4Girls

Quote from: "longarm"Get that thing alligned asap.  That was the advice given to me by lots of other Liberty Owners.

Got the alignmnet and 265/70/R16's (30.6" high) today.  We tried putting 265/75's on (one inch taller) but they were rubbing pretty bad against the fender and even the sway bar when turned full left, so we had to go with the 31" tires... still 2" taller and 1" wider than what we had on there!

ouchman

Quote from: "jeepsR4Girls"
Quote from: "longarm"Get that thing alligned asap.  That was the advice given to me by lots of other Liberty Owners.

Got the alignmnet and 265/70/R16's (30.6" high) today.  We tried putting 265/75's on (one inch taller) but they were rubbing pretty bad against the fender and even the sway bar when turned full left, so we had to go with the 31" tires... still 2" taller and 1" wider than what we had on there!
::woot::  ::woot::  ::woot::
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/

jeepsR4Girls

I don't know if this will work.  Here is a pre-lift photo from Saturday.  If this work, I'll post more tonight!

jeepsR4Girls

I guess not.  This is the stupidest system for putting photos in... Why can't I just cut & paste!?!? :evil:

longarm

What tires did you end up going with?  DId you end up having to cut the front grey facia Air Dam I think it's called?  I along wiht most KJ people had to trim it back.  If you havnt yet, you will need to or you will rub.  I'll do it for ya.  As far as full lock, you WILL rub, so be carefull.  I ended up taking the paint right off of the swaybar I think it was from rubbing so ofter.  That will be somethign to watch so you can add some paint every once in a while.

dbikers

it's the best i can do...flickr is not as easy as photobucket  ::poke::

Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

Anonymous

that grinding pic is kinda cool.  Makes me kinda sorta (but not really) wanna learn how to wrench.... :)