A Royal Thank You to a Royal Baker

Started by Anonymous, April 13, 2008, 09:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Gotta apologize cuz I'm too lazy (tired?) to go upstairs and get the camera to post pics, but I want to do a public THANK YOU to Deb Hittie for her AWESOME work on Sophia's Princess Cake today.   Everyone thought that cake was beautiful and delicious.  

Not only was Debbi more than happy to do this custom order princess cake at an awesome price, she did an amazing job!  I promise to post pics (or to ask Chris to do it since we all know that's how it really works around here!!).

Thanks again for your hard work and wonderful artistry!  The Princess party was perfect, and we hope that you get swamped with business as you truly deserve it.

(BTW, how long can I keep the slipper and tiara?  They are too beautiful to eat, and are currently preserved in a ziploc awaiting further instruction.  If you say we MUST eat them, then we insist that you, Paul, and Jonathon help us!!)

Paul Hittie

I will pass along your kind words, and maybe we can use this as an excuse to get her hooked up on our website.  

(PS - sugar paste decorations taste more like paste than sugar, so if you have a tasting party I will pass!)
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance